PDA

View Full Version : I like beer, but not that much

Dirk the Daring
03-18-2002, 05:37 PM
I don't like it as much as this (http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/news/2884817.htm) guy!

The Thing
03-18-2002, 05:40 PM
OMG! what is this world coming to. :eek:

AlphaDawg
03-18-2002, 06:15 PM
As if this wasn't a stupid enough way to die, they were fighting over $6.99 a case Natural Light of all beers! If you're willing to die for a beer, at least let it be a good beer, like Heineken or something.

I say give the guy a double Darwin award nomination.

Matteo
03-18-2002, 07:26 PM
Um Heineken is really only about a mid-grade beer, such as Yuengling or Fosters...

Sam Adams, Red Stripe, Bass, Guinness. Beamish etc are much, much better (and more $$)

Jigglysaint
03-18-2002, 07:45 PM
This might be thr right time to say that the Prophet Joseph Smith forsaw things like this. That was why the LORD gave the Latter-Day Saints the Word of Wisdon. The increase of alcohol-related deaths are getting out of hand. That's not to say that I am one of those weirdos who want to start another Prohibition; those kinds of things are even worst than over-drinking themselves. I'm just glad that I was finally warned about this before I started to get some ideas into my head.

Still, what a way to go! BTW, I heard that somebody got stabbed in the Krispy Kreme lineup a few months back. While I sure it doesn't seem to make much sense to most Americans, let it be known that I live only a bus ride away from the only Krispy Kreme in Canada. The line-up is still huge and it only opened in December of last year.

I said it before and I'll say it again: People Suck!

NerdWarrior
03-18-2002, 08:19 PM
Beer is nasty. It's that simple. (Then again, I'm underage...)

Smoke2001
03-18-2002, 09:50 PM
I'm underage too, but I still drank everyonce and a while. I don't drink ne more though.

Drunken Tiger
03-19-2002, 03:43 AM
Thats pretty sad...
I mean it was ONLY a beer...why didnt the guy just go buy his own??

CH@O$
03-19-2002, 04:20 AM
well, i wouldnt fight if someone had a weapon, but id kill for a beer