PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful conclusion to my day; school-related rant

Cyclone
03-18-2002, 04:45 PM
I hate this place sometimes. Really.

I had to write a dang test today. That was all right, I suppose.

The rest of this dates back to last Thursday.

I practically spelt through class that day, thinking there was going to be a weekly quiz (common AND stupid) at the end of the class. There wasn't, meaning I could have either gone home at noon, skipping that class (Math, FYI; I'm a brain at probability at this stage).

I come in today, after confirming a quiz today. I sleep through class again (either that or I wasn't really paying attention, alert only for the word "quiz"), and finally heard it. I grabbed my pen while uttering "Finally!"

He then promptly cancels the quiz because he "doesn't have enough pieces of paper".

And this is the guy who, after technical problems in another class trying to run a quiz via a computer, asked everyone to take out a single piece of paper to write down the question...thus, having the quiz. (It was one question at that time, too.)

Needless to say, I could have totally spit. :mad:

Cyclone
[email protected]

Hermit
03-18-2002, 04:49 PM
And this guy went where to become a teacher/professor ??:laughing:

Not enough paper... that's the dumbest thing I've heard so far today :laughing:

Get a new teacher/professor ;)

Cheerio

Yoshiman
03-18-2002, 05:10 PM
Couldn't he just have ran down to the teacher's lounge and made several copies (Yes, I have been in the teacher's lounge before and they have a pop machine!)?

Cyclone
03-18-2002, 06:38 PM
Couldn't he just have ran down to the teacher's lounge and made several copies

You bet. :thumbsup:

(Yes, I have been in the teacher's lounge before and they have a pop machine!)?

Try Walmart here. Outside, pop is 50 cents. In the staff area, it's 35 cents. Fair, no?

And they refuse to hire me. I guess they are afraid I'll drain the pop supply. :laughing:

Cyclone
[email protected]