PDA

View Full Version : french, spanish grrr....

Axel
03-18-2002, 04:20 PM
I'm taking french and spanish. its too much I cant take it!! but back in febuary I signed up for both again next year! what should I do?!?!!

mikeron
03-18-2002, 04:22 PM
kill yourself!

j/k

It might make you really good at either one, since they're both romance languages, and they share a lot of the same conventions.

inori
03-18-2002, 04:27 PM
Drop them both and enroll in Japanese instead. :kawaii:

Daarkseid
03-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by inori
Drop them both and enroll in Japanese instead. :kawaii:

For some, thats hella hard. Where I live, there's only one high school that has a course in Japanese, and its in the middle of Mormonville(because the Mormons want plenty of language courses to adequately teach their future missionaries).

The only person I ever knew who was fluent in Japanese was himself a mormon missionary.

I always wanted to take Japanese, but the schools I went to only taught common European continental languages(French, German, Spanish, sometimes Italian).

However the University I go to now has Japanese courses, which I'm deciding on whether or not to take the next semester I enroll in.

Arcayn
03-18-2002, 05:16 PM
Heh, I'm actually busy to learn myself Japanese in my spare time. I'm using a GBC rom, Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri dungeon to exercise. Because it's GBC, it's mostly katakana (which is easier) and hirigana (which is slightly harder) and not that much kanjis (which are majorly tough because there are over 2000).

Heh, I whipped up my screen name in katakana. ^_^

http://www.liquid2k.com/arcayn/arukayun.jpg

Axel
03-19-2002, 04:00 PM
it's a crappy high school. those are my only choices. if we hadnt moved I'd be taking Spanish and Latin. oh well, a university will have Latin, right?

anyways, back to my delema, I think I can have my school counsellor change French 2 to world history (which is required) that leaves the big problem, should I still take softball and guitar, or change them, knowing 1/2 a year of a PE course is required. I wish I had considered this back in febuary!

CH@O$
03-20-2002, 10:43 AM
kill all spanish and french countrys, all spanish and french people and all spanish and french teachers, then burn all spanish and french texts

richeva
03-20-2002, 10:46 AM
I will take chemistry and physics, to build ab large bomb.
Nuff said...

Darunia
03-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CH@O$
kill all spanish and french countrys, all spanish and french people and all spanish and french teachers, then burn all spanish and french texts

but before kill CH@O$ for moron! :angry:

leeer
03-20-2002, 03:44 PM
Hmmm? You are talking of languages right? (no I didn't think...:naughty: )
I'd say drop French cuz Spanish sounds better!