PDA

View Full Version : Is any one else's custom Title bar missing?

Zeo
03-17-2002, 11:20 PM
Normally its under your birthday, but mine's gone all the suddent, and I really want to change my title to reflect my new avatar........................

DarkDragon
03-17-2002, 11:21 PM
Yep, it's gone, but will probably be back soon. War Lord updated vB, which nuked all hacks. See the thread about missing stars.

Zeo
03-17-2002, 11:23 PM
Ah, okay, that makes some sense

Cyclone
03-17-2002, 11:26 PM
I was about to post a "Don't be alarmed" thread... :laughing:

I found out from someone else, and promptly checked in with WL; yes, VB is updated. So the work begins...again. ;)

Cyclone
[email protected]

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Ah, I'm kinda glad my custom title changer in my user CP is disabled. I don't wish to change my title, and my brother was messing with it last night because I forgot to log out on his PC.
He changed my title to CHMOD BONER, and every time I changed it back on my side, he'd change it on his PC. I found out when he started laughing hysterically. I nearly punched him in the face.

Zeo
03-17-2002, 11:33 PM
AH! So it IS possible to be logged in on two computers at once

*starts worrying about the School PC's that seem hold cookies badly*

Anyway, I wonder what else is missing................

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Zeo
AH! So it IS possible to be logged in on two computers at once

*starts worrying about the School PC's that seem hold cookies badly*

Anyway, I wonder what else is missing................

I made sure before leaving for my job, that I logged off of my Brother's PC, and my PC. I don't trust him anymore ...

Cyclone
03-17-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
I nearly punched him in the face.

Why didn't you? :blah:

But yeah, it's like my school's system. You can log in on two machines there, even at the exact same moment.

Cyclone
[email protected]

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone

Why didn't you? :blah:

But yeah, it's like my school's system. You can log in on two machines there, even at the exact same moment.

Cyclone
[email protected]

Well, he's kinda bigger than me and as I was lunging for his face, he shoved me away. After which I just told him to cut it out and I went and changed my title back to the way it was.

Dragon Omega
03-18-2002, 01:29 AM
Messing with other peoples property is wrong. Next time kick him where it counts. Mercy is for the weak.:mischief:

goKi
03-18-2002, 01:47 AM
yeah im logged in on 2 computers at the moment :)

Darunia
03-18-2002, 05:27 AM
Mine gone now, that I need more than other times, title and avatar have nothing relacionated.