PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate FPS Warrior Challenge- WARRIORS LOUNGE THREAD

Beldaran
03-17-2002, 08:41 PM
What you need to play:

Either Half Life, Counter Strike, Quake 2, 3, Unreal Tournament, Star Craft, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, Age of Empires 2, or other multiplayer game

This is an indepth role playing oppertunity for those of you that enjoy role playing. The setting is the land of Armus Geidon, a mythical land on a far away planet. Your character is a mercenary warrior, who has been captured and forced to fight in tournaments for prizes, money, and survival.

Battles:

You will meet your opponent on ICQ, AIM,MSN, etc. and exchange IP addresses, and agree to a time to meet for battle.

You begin the game with 200 gold.

One person will open a game and the two will battle. The first person to get 20 frags wins the battle, and gains 200 gold. The person with the most gold at all times is the reigning champion, and will get to put in his sig, "I am the Reigning Champion of Armus Geidon" accompanied by a cool trophy image that I will supply to the current champion.

If you lose a battle, you lose 50 gold for medical expeneses. If you run out of gold, you die, and must start a new character. Occasionally, there will be a grand melee, and the winner of the melee is automatically grand champion of Armus Geidon, recieving the amount of gold +1 of the previous champion.

This thread is the Warrior Lounge. Here warriors can challenge each other to battle, discuss events of previous battles, and exchange gold for luxory points. 1 gold = 1 luxory point.

You get a
[I will supply graphic] in your sig for every 500 luxory points. For every [I will supply graphic you have in your sig, you can append a prefix to your name, such as "Lord" or "Commander". This increases your status within the community of Armus Geidon. The fancier and longer your title, the greater you are, and when people address you, they must insert a complimentary adjective before your name. For example, if Glenn the Great has 3 money pics in his sig, I must refer to him as "The awesome, cool, magnificent Glenn", or something like that.

Anyone want to play? Then PM me your ICQ, AIM, MSN names and consider this thread your Warrior Lounge.

Good luck!

Beldaran
03-17-2002, 08:47 PM
This is my Character:

FREAK

Height: 5'9"
Wieght: 150
Background: FREAK is a born killer. Full of irrational rage at the world, yet highly intelligent, he is a destructive force in battle like nothing the world has ever seen. No one knows where he comes from, but it is rumored he was created in a lab by a mad scientist. He was captured and brought to the Armus Geidon tournament in hopes that he could dazzle the crowds with his battle prowess.

Personal Statement: I hate you and your questionairre. I was brought here against my will. I will kill all those who oppose me.

ICQ number: 153762080
AIM name: reclusivefreak
MSN: [email protected]

Skatche
03-18-2002, 12:21 AM
Hell with it, I'm in, although I may need to dig up my Half Life CD for a valid key. I have CS too. Only thing is, wouldn't Unreal or UT be a better platform? It seems to me that it fits the general atmosphere of the game. Or maybe you could offer a choice, which can be decided upon through mutual agreement between the contestants of each battle?

Well, anyway, enough backseat game-running. Here's my character...

Name: Skatche
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 98 Lbs
Hair: Light Gray
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pasty

Background: Nothing about Skatche suggests death or destruction. He is a quiet, pleasant individual, which can be attributed to his simple rural upbringing. Something must have gone wrong somewhere along the line, though - he seems perfectly harmless, and then you're being chased around the arena by his rocket. He is known to giggle uncontrollably during battle (particularly when things die and/or blow up), and his taunts range from the humorous to the bizarre to the downright deranged. The most unnerving thing about him, though, is he never, ever stops smiling.

Personal Statement: I will devour you souls on a bed of rice. Souls on a stick! SOUL DOGS! FILET OF SOULS!!! Mwahaha!

AIM: Skatche
MSN: [email protected]

Beldaran
03-18-2002, 12:26 AM
Incoming Message from Armus Geidon Arena Administrator:

"Ho, lowly combatants. Ye are here to please the masses. It has been determined by review that all video games are acceptable for combat. The game to will be determined by the parties involved in the challenge. So let it be written. So let it be done."