PDA

View Full Version : Attention Jemsee

DragonCommander
03-17-2002, 04:18 PM
Can you please shorten your sig - it's too damn wide!
It ruins the tables and gives me a horizontal scrollbar.

Jemsee
03-17-2002, 04:44 PM
K

sorry bout that, didn't notice the bottom scrolly bar
should be better now

Cronic
03-17-2002, 04:55 PM
nope. Maybe you should consider dropping the number of images in your sig overall.

Breaker
03-17-2002, 05:19 PM
Metastaiford's signature is worse and more annoying than his, and he's a moderator... If I start to see excessively large signatures (I have a very high resolution, so when they take up my screen, they're bad) I will edit the post and remove them. It's getting way out of hand people...

Cronic
03-17-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Breaker
Metastaiford's signature is worse and more annoying than his, and he's a moderator... If I start to see excessively large signatures (I have a very high resolution, so when they take up my screen, they're bad) I will edit the post and remove them. It's getting way out of hand people...

Please Breaker, Find an agreement with adminsistration before doing such things. We would certainly need a backing set of rules to apply to said logic and as of now we have none thus that would be overstepping our bounds.

except in the case of low res vs horizontal scroll bars ... I think we can do that.

Zaphod Q. IX
03-17-2002, 05:28 PM
I've discussed implementation of the "signature limit" hack with administration before...perhaps that discussion should be resumed. There are way too many gigantic signatures lately. Unfortunately, many people would be unhappy if that were implemented, as it allows two 200 x 200 images and three lines of text. I really don't want to have to go to such extremes, but is it really necessary for some of these people's sigs to take up the whole screen on my monitor? Perhaps I would be less bothered by them if they weren't filled with useless crap.

Breaker
03-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Darth Cronic, if you look back in Forum Staff you will find topics discussing this very matter...but if you feel you have to run to an Administrator before every moderational decision you make, be my guest... If a member's signature is so large that it becomes a problem, it will be removed.

Cronic
03-17-2002, 05:39 PM
Um when it comes to moderational actions rules must be applied. Not personal distaste or popular opinion. Yes I had a few run ins against these ideals before but I learned. Either way what does it take to be considered a problemc?

Jemsee
03-17-2002, 05:55 PM
Sorry to have started somthing here.
I put all pics togather thinking I was doing somthing good.
I thought it would actually load faster, also I'v downsized them several times for that purpose.
I'm now back to where I started, and will leave it that way for now.

Dechipher
03-17-2002, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't like that, cause i use like 5 lines of text, and that would limit mine...