PDA

View Full Version : How to have more types of Triforces!

K-Teclis
03-17-2002, 06:44 AM
The best way to find out expert tricks is to play a quest with such 'secrets' and then try to do it yourself!
Like me... I'm just trying out a way to have MORE than one type of Triforce to collect... Like in Ocarina of Time.. first collect 3 diamonds and then something else!!!
Isn't that cool? Who is the first who can tell how to do that??

plith
03-17-2002, 10:13 AM
Fancy palette work. Make the triforce use CSet 2,3,4, or 9. From there, just do some REALLY fancy stuff (I might considering doing that myself) involving how you draw the tile. The triforce piece will change colors between levels, and if you set aside CSet 4 or something for each level palette, you can work at it.

C-Dawg
03-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Or you could just have three triforce pieces, then just use animation and boss flags to give the effect of picking up more items.

-C

K-Teclis
03-18-2002, 06:52 AM
Oh! I haven't thaught of your idea, it is great!
But C-Dawgs, is somekind like mine!
Well I'll release a mini-quest tomorrow.. Then you can see much better what I mean... I talk a bit more to you C-Dawg! Your idea was very near!!

C-Dawg
03-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Yep, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's predicting German people.

-C

K-Teclis
03-21-2002, 09:27 AM
Who told I'm from Germany?? This should be a secret to everybody...

Shit I'm not able to load up the quest to aol-hometown... You have to wait for the quest....

C-Dawg
03-21-2002, 10:06 AM
YOU told us all. You've mentioned that you're from Germany three times in the last week, dummy. ;)
Which actually is a good thing, it improves my respect for you. Your english is sophomoric for a native speaker, but very good for someone from another country. Kudos!

-C

K-Teclis
03-21-2002, 10:08 AM
Why do I talk so much about, I dummy....:D