PDA

View Full Version : Another Unification Question

KBartolotta
03-17-2002, 03:21 AM
So, I'm playing Unification and I'm in the sixth dungeon. I just got the 'fake' triforce and I don't know what do do with it. I tried giving it to the old man ('you need the triforce to go further...') but the triforce just pops onto the screen and sits there, and nothing happens. Whats the next step, am I doing the right thing wrong, or is there something else I need to do with the fake triforce, or something else I need to do to get further in the dungeon. I've explored most of the place for secrets and tried everything, but it's concievable to think I missed something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Here's Megaman. I like Megaman :mega:

jwlou
04-30-2002, 12:44 AM
I am heavy into the Unification game also. I think the old guy means you have to have all of the triforce pieces before you can get the sword to use in dungeon nine. I have NO idea what the fake triforce piece if for at this time and I am having a real shortage of keys. Any idea what the "find a key in the place where you would look in Zelda 3" clue means? I really could use a couple of keys at this point.:cyclops:

Nick
04-30-2002, 04:41 PM
The fake triforces trick the moblins and such, but the old men are too smart for that. You do in fact need all eight pieces to get to that area. The master sword is there.

Look in the pots using your sword for the "Zelda 3" hint. I'd also look for some odd trees you can slash and bushes to burn.

If you find the Master Key (in that same level), you will not have to worry about keys anymore (though I wouldn't take that shortcut).

And... have you used the key in the overworld yet? If you used it someplace other than Level 5 part 1, you will have to backtrack to find another key eventually.

My memory is fuzzy in that level since I haven't looked at Unification for at least 4 months.

jwlou
04-30-2002, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the response, but as with all things posted, I actually figured it out by myself once I got the lens.

I just wanted to let you know I think this is the best quest I've played. Very different approach to some old material. Of course, not to slam altadd and the revenge series, my other favorites. I really liked your approach and attention to detail. I'm in the 2nd level of dungeon 9.

I'm surprised you haven't posted a FAQ on you website, I've read through all the post on Unification and..... boy are you patient!

Two questions. Did I understand correctly that Unification 2 has been trashed......bahhumbug? And where do you find the new 1.92 version of ZC, I really would like to get a look at your DoE quest. Is it still in progress or have you completed it.

Keep questing so I have something interesting to do besides watching Frazier reruns:laughing:

Nick
05-01-2002, 04:26 PM
About the FAQ... if anyone wants to maybe make one for me, do it. I'll never get to it.

U2 will be resumed someday and the 152 beta is in ZC Discussion.

(I love this new quick reply feature! :) )