PDA

View Full Version : can it really happen? the SHC?

Arc_Wind
03-17-2002, 02:32 AM
The thing I'm talking about is SHC (Spontaneous Human Combustion) I heard this long time ago in my science class and I'm worried if it really happen. :angry:

Can someone tell me if it true or not so I don't have to worried about it? :(

mikeron
03-17-2002, 02:35 AM
Stay away from habanero peppers, discos, open flames, Indian food, and, whatever you do, don't lie.

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by mikeron
Stay away from habanero peppers, discos, open flames, Indian food, and, whatever you do, don't lie.

In addition to these, don't hold in your flatulence, let it out. But do so in moderation, if you allow yourself to flatulate whenever you please, you could harm the Ozone layer.

Drunken Tiger
03-17-2002, 02:40 AM
Yeah and make sure you dont play on the computer for too long!!
The radiation of the from the monitor cause the combustion of the head and a chain reaction is than formed to produce the combustion of the whole human body!!!:darkmage:

JayeM
03-17-2002, 03:03 AM
I've heard it only happens to people in California who are born in July. :mischief:

MottZilla
03-17-2002, 03:04 AM
Go ask a doctor dude.

Drunken Tiger
03-17-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by JayeM
I've heard it only happens to people in California who are born in July. :mischief:

I think its all students!! the people most likely to be affected are people who are born in between 1980-1985!!!:mischief: so be careful... you fit all those categories!!

Mitsukara
03-17-2002, 03:21 AM
On the matters of avoiding SHC, it is also wise to avoid Bomb-like enemies if you are a Blue wizard, as by defeating such an enemy one is likely to learn a spell causing the undesired effect.

Darunia
03-17-2002, 05:29 AM
Just don't eat fire :naughty:

inori
03-17-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
In addition to these, don't hold in your flatulence, let it out. But do so in moderation, if you allow yourself to flatulate whenever you please, you could harm the Ozone layer.

Of course, when you are letting out your flatulence, be sure to avoid any possible sources of ignition. Otherwise, you could ignite the methane gas in your flatulence and cause an explosion.

Jemsee
03-17-2002, 10:14 AM
I don't think it could relly happen.
Just don't stand in front of Dracula and you'll be ok.;)

Darunia
03-17-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Jemsee
I don't think it could relly happen.
Just don't stand in front of Dracula and you'll be ok.;)

Or at least in front of his crotch:naughty: