PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo trading cards.

Cronic
03-17-2002, 12:53 AM
Does anyone remember these from like the late 80s? Double Dragon, Zelda 1 and 2, Mario 1 and 2, and Punch out? The stickers and the scrath off cards :) I dunno maybe it's just me but as crappy as they were theyre worlds better than Pokemon :blah: I've got like 5 boxes worth :D 6 complete sets of cards and stickers... Thank you Ebay ;)

What other neat N things can ya think of?

Orion
03-17-2002, 12:57 AM
I dunno if it's the same as what you're talking about, but I have all sort of NP cards, like Super Metroid, Zelda III, Darkwing duck, etc.

Mak-X
03-17-2002, 12:58 AM
8D I have a bunch of old Nintendo stickers of SMB2, Zelda 1 and 2, on my cabinet where my Nintendo systems are. Some glow in the dark.

I also have a big collection of the Nintendo Power trading cards from Nintendo Power magazine that started around or after 1990 when the Super Mario Adventures and Zelda comic started.

E-FORCE
03-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Maybe the stuff that they sold in the catalogs of the storage units for all the systems. They had a lot of space to put the games, controllers, systems, and cords in without compromising the entire storage unit.

Cronic
03-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Nope... I'll post a pic in a moment or so, but these are totally different. I would like to see the ones youre talking of though as I missed those entirely.

VEL
03-17-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Does anyone remember these from like the late 80s? Double Dragon, Zelda 1 and 2, Mario 1 and 2, and Punch out? The stickers and the scrath off cards :) I dunno maybe it's just me but as crappy as they were theyre worlds better than Pokemon :blah: I've got like 5 boxes worth :D 6 complete sets of cards and stickers... Thank you Ebay ;)

What other neat N things can ya think of?

I have a least one complete set of those. I also have some from series 2 that had metroid also. Series 2 wasn't released in the U.S. they were from Canada. I also have a bunch of Nintendo action figures, toys, bedsheets, some books, coloring books, comics, cards, stickers, beanbags, lunchbox, towel, clothes, food, video games and systems, and probably some other stuff I can't remember right now.

vegeta1215
03-17-2002, 04:00 PM
I have about 7 of the Zelda and Zelda II trading cards (all scratched, :tongue:) and one "Win with Link!" sticker! They're part of my Zelda collection :D

You know, a few months ago, someone was selling an unopened box of the Nintendo cards on ebay. Man I would've liked to have than!

VEL
03-17-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
You know, a few months ago, someone was selling an unopened box of the Nintendo cards on ebay. Man I would've liked to have than!

Here are some that are on ebay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1083457977

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1339540449

vegeta1215
03-17-2002, 07:20 PM
Damn! Thanks VEL! Me personally, I would just want a full set of unscratched zelda cards and stickers, so more than one box is really too much for me.

Would anyone here be willing to divy up the boxes/packs should one of us bid on and win either of those VEL mentioned?

VEL
03-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
Damn! Thanks VEL! Me personally, I would just want a full set of unscratched zelda cards and stickers, so more than one box is really too much for me.

Would anyone here be willing to divy up the boxes/packs should one of us bid on and win either of those VEL mentioned?

You might not even get a whole set in the box. I bought 1 box before and didn't get a whole set and ended up buying a set off ebay later.

vegeta1215
03-17-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by VEL

You might not even get a whole set in the box. I bought 1 box before and didn't get a whole set and ended up buying a set off ebay later.

Really? Wow, that stinks.

The only thing for me would be, once I got all the Zelda ones, I wouldn't have much use for the others. They'd just be more stuff to ocupy space in my room.

Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

Fiyerstorm
03-17-2002, 07:57 PM
I got a Link action figure....:mega:

I also made a hat that's ike the one Link wears but I lost it a while ago....:cry: