PDA

View Full Version : News flash: I feel good about myself

AlexMax
03-16-2002, 11:09 PM
Well, this is the THIRD week in a row I have sacrificed my Saturday nights to help out at the church.

Here is a pic of me:

http://www.concordcentral.org/Kids/PNO%20Web%20March/PNO_14.JPG

For your information, that is me with the white hair. I was trying to comfort a girl who was crying because she missed her father.

Glenn the Great
03-16-2002, 11:19 PM
What happened to her father?

AlexMax
03-16-2002, 11:21 PM
He left her there.

:p

That was the entire point of the thing. The parents leave the kids there for the night so they can have a 'night on the town' and then they get back at 10:00 to pick them up.

Link 101
03-16-2002, 11:48 PM
That sounds pretty cool. I wanna try that sometime.

Brian
03-17-2002, 12:06 AM
Yeah right Alex, like anyone would give up their Saturday time to do something like that. You just doctored that photo after you were done jacking off to hentai on your Saturday night. ;)

That was the entire point of the thing. The parents leave the kids there for the night so they can have a 'night on the town' and then they get back at 10:00 to pick them up.
LOL I thought that he had abandoned her or something.

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Well, this is the THIRD week in a row I have sacrificed my Saturday nights to help out at the church.

Here is a pic of me:

For your information, that is me with the white hair. I was trying to comfort a girl who was crying because she missed her father.

You sure you should be the one to comfort anybody? I'd be terrified by you.

Dragon Omega
03-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Actually, one look at his hair and I would probable laugh. No offense...:mischief:

JayeM
03-17-2002, 01:41 AM
What kind of night on the town ends at 10 PM?

AlexMax
03-17-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid

You sure you should be the one to comfort anybody? I'd be terrified by you.

I resent that comment.

Now I have to drive to your house and kill you in your sleep.

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax

I resent that comment.

Now I have to drive to your house and kill you in your sleep.

Hell, if you type up a well constructed paper outlining why I should die, and then back it up with concrete evidence and sound arguments(search the forums and #AGN chatlogs, you'll find more than enough material), then I'll go ahead and kill myself in my sleep for you.

MottZilla
03-17-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by JayeM
What kind of night on the town ends at 10 PM?

A piss poor one that's not any real fun.

Drunken Tiger
03-17-2002, 01:57 AM
Thats very nice of you to help out in your free time!!!:thumbsup:
I just play computer in my free time!!;)
How do you do it??

AlexMax
03-17-2002, 09:59 AM

Hell, if you type up a well constructed paper outlining why I should die, and then back it up with concrete evidence and sound arguments(search the forums and #AGN chatlogs, you'll find more than enough material), then I'll go ahead and kill myself in my sleep for you.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic.

:/

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 02:02 PM

Now would I seriously type up this kind of instruction for you and want you to take it seriously?

Yes.
I need to die! Please convince me to kill myself... pleeeeease!!!