PDA

View Full Version : C&C Renegade rox!

UGNS
03-16-2002, 05:48 PM
:pimp:
I just bought C&C Renegade yesterday and that game rocks!
Most games, especialy FPS i have to play like 30 min of it and then I think "this game is cool."
But with C&C: Ren. after the first 5 min I was literally (ok, not LITERALLY) glued to my computer.
The gameplay rox, and its really addicting.
The only problem i really experienced was in trying to play a LAN game. oh well.

Kirov Airship
03-16-2002, 09:32 PM
I'm a big CnC nut as well as an FPS nut. Renagade has me really excited. I'm still debating whether or not to buy it or a new Gamecube game in the next few weeks.

UGNS
03-17-2002, 05:07 PM
yeah i went through the same thing. Im still thinking of getting a gamecube.
The only problem with C&C Renegade is that it takes up about 1 GB (GIGABYTE) of hard drive space (the exact amount is around 950 MB)

Kirov Airship
03-19-2002, 01:37 PM
Considering that no huge GC games are coming out this month (I already have Tony Hawk 3, SSBM, and Rogue Leader), I'll probably get Renegade.

UGNS
03-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Good choice. Im still waiting for the GC modem to come out. Then maybe I'll get one.
If you're a die hard C&C fan, you'll love Renegade.
Hey, and for the price (40-49$), you can still get a GC, and spend the same amount of money you would have anyway. The only thing is for you to spend the same $$$ you'd have to put off getting a GC game (unless you were going to get more than 1)