PDA

View Full Version : I Got A Gamecube!

Brasel
03-16-2002, 11:15 AM
My friend came in from Virginia on his way to his family's house in Utah and sold me his GameCube with Rogue Leader, Super Monkey Ball, and Sonic Adventure 2 with a memory card for $250. I'm happy!

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 11:57 AM
ah...i got mine at electronics boutiquee with 3 games (SSBM, pikmin, THPS3), a memory card a nd a controller for 400$...

but i dhould wited cfor new games to come out...

Brasel
03-16-2002, 02:29 PM
I'm going to buy SSBM today, but I have enough for another game as well...what should I get?

*Note* This is the money I was saving up to buy the GameCube with, but my mom bought it off my friend as my "graduation present".

Mak-X
03-16-2002, 05:13 PM
I'd suggest Pikmin but I don't know your gaming tastes. Pikmin is like a RTS adventure where you control 3 different types of planet like creatures. You can throw them or move them in groups with the C stick. Yellow Pikmin can pick up bombs, Red can withstand fire and are the best fighters, and blue can travel through water (other types drown). The object is to collect all the different parts of Captain Olimar's ship by having the Pikmin carry them back to the main base. In order to do this though you must clear the paths of enemies (they will eat your Pikmin for food) and any obstacles such as walls and build bridges. If your only into fast paced action games I don't recommend Pikmin.

MottZilla
03-16-2002, 08:17 PM
If it weren't for the games on the way, I'd sell mine so I could buy some parts for my Jamma Rig. But Metroid will eventually come out, as will Perfect Dark Zero.

Drunken Tiger
03-17-2002, 04:35 AM
The GameCube comes out in Australia on the 17th of May!!! Its gonna take forever!!! Australia's sooo slow!!

Brasel
03-17-2002, 04:45 PM
I just got Smash Brothers...ITS SO COOL!

VEL
03-17-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
I just got Smash Brothers...ITS SO COOL!

http://kenoshaonline.com/VEL/sassbm.GIF
I can tell you like it. ;)