PDA

View Full Version : Stupid arguments.

Beldaran
03-16-2002, 04:09 AM
Duh. The Topic I was going to post in got closed because Decipher and Toolie were arguing like babies.:( (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51885)

So anyway...

I broke up with Gumbysmshr. It was one of the hardest, worst things I've ever done. Not only was she beautiful, but she was kind, honest, and sincere. I loved her. *sigh*

But I'm just not ready for the whole commitment, responsibility, marriage, kids deal. I mean, I don't want to spend all my time and energy making money to pay for a family. I want to goof off, learn things, and follow my dreams before any of that happens. So I just wasn't ready.

Also, she wanted to be a journalist, and I don't think I could have married a journalist. People who go to grad school as journalists aren't creative in any way. They just regurgitate what they see in a way that reflects society's feelings about them. They enjoy using jargon and citing authorities more than making intelligent statements. Not that she didn't make intelligent statements...I was just always afriad that school was going to suck the life out of her. And she had so much life that I just couldn't watch it happen.

Anyway, enough ranting by me. Bluhg. I'm spent.;)

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 04:15 AM
sorry about that man.

hey i tried to get back on track--ask you if your cookies were enabled.

Sorry that you had to do that.....