PDA

View Full Version : Jesus $@%!!#@ Christ!

Warlock
03-16-2002, 03:04 AM
http://www.guerrillanews.com/cocakarma/

Read that.. seriously.. it is loooooooooong (took me an hour), but soooo worth it! OMFG!! That is freaking insane! I can't even believe it happened, it's so unlawful and fraudulant.. I hope to God this guy wins this, b/c the whole thing is insane! I mean, at the point this guy is at, I wouldn't even care about the god damn copywrite anymore, I'd just want freaking justice! I mean he has an open and shut case and he's being tossed around by corrupted judges!

Remind me never to be tried in Chicago :D haha...

VGWarrior
03-16-2002, 09:51 AM
OK, this is just NOT RIGHT.

I get back from Spring Break, and now I hear of more corruption from the big companies.

First Microsoft, and now Coke-Cola and Wal-mart step into this company corruption circle.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!?

Jemsee
03-16-2002, 10:01 AM
Wow...vary interesting.
No need to read it all, just read Prologue and Introduction: Short Synopsis to get the idea.

"...justice for money, what more can I say? We all know it's the American way..." STYX

Daarkseid
03-16-2002, 06:21 PM
I read the whole report(first 8 pages last night, finished it up just now), and I seriously hope that justice is brought about. I'd suggest that anyone with an attention span capable of reading a whole book attempt to read the whole report, as that will allow for the "angrying up the blood" that may cause people to take action.

There is a possibility, in the success of this litigation, that a monopolizing corporation can be brought down to its knees, and its control over the soft drink market weakened and doled out to other soft drink manufacturers.

Warlock
03-17-2002, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I really hope something is done.. I was snooping around their message boards and apparently the Senator was told about it and is interested in investigating it... hope something good comes about..

Jemsee
03-17-2002, 10:50 AM
No need to read it all, just read Prologue and Introduction: Short Synopsis to get the idea.

Originally posted by Daarkseid
I read the whole report(first 8 pages last night, finished it up just now), and I seriously hope that justice is brought about. I'd suggest that anyone with an attention span capable of reading a whole book attempt to read the whole report, as that will allow for the "angrying up the blood" that may cause people to take action.

There is a possibility, in the success of this litigation, that a monopolizing corporation can be brought down to its knees, and its control over the soft drink market weakened and doled out to other soft drink manufacturers.

So you think I have no attention span? That I couldn't read a book? ....:confused: .... I had more to say but I was distracted...and now forgot what it was.:nerd:

Daarkseid
03-17-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Jemsee

So you think I have no attention span? That I couldn't read a book? ....:confused: .... I had more to say but I was distracted...and now forgot what it was.:nerd:

Nah, but if you just read the prologue and synopsis, it doesn't quite register the same emotional feeling of betrayal you might feel for our justice systems. Although its typically irresponsible to garner support based entirely on appealing to emotion, I think in this matter its appropriate because of the blatant disregard among judges of the 14th amendment of equal protection under law.

AtmaWeapon
03-17-2002, 02:04 PM

What is it about America that everyone dreams of starting their own corportation and becoming rich, but as soon as someone realizes that dream everyone says that they are evil and need to have their money taken away? Sour grapes, that's what.