PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Greatest Hits Collection RELEASE??

Dark Templar
03-16-2002, 01:07 AM
When are the titles coming out for $24.99? Because I really want to buy Twisted Metal Black, Grand Turismo 3, and ATV Offroad Fury.

Dragon Omega
03-16-2002, 01:28 AM
How could they possibly be coming out with that kind of thing already? For the PSX they waited for what, four years? The PS2 has only been out for how many years? Maybe one? That's an awful short time. Still, To stay one topic I don't really know. Obviously I ignorent when it comes to this sort of thing...:mischief:

Daarkseid
03-16-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Dragon Omega
How could they possibly be coming out with that kind of thing already? For the PSX they waited for what, four years? The PS2 has only been out for how many years? Maybe one? That's an awful short time. Still, To stay one topic I don't really know. Obviously I ignorent when it comes to this sort of thing...:mischief:

Greatest Hits are based not on the length of time that a game has been shipping, but how many units sold. These games have already reached sales that make them Greatest Hit calibre.

Dragon Omega
03-16-2002, 02:02 AM
Damn...that popular, eh? Well I think I've said enough here so I'm gonna leave it be. Thanks for the correction Daark.:mischief:

Mak-X
03-16-2002, 01:13 PM
Daarkseid is right about that. I remember the Spot on Gamespot answered a question about Greatest hits games, I'm trying to find it...Nevermind I'll never find it. One of the things The Spot said was that GTA3 probably won't be a greatest hits title anytime soon because its selling so well at full price.

Dark Templar
03-16-2002, 02:17 PM
So none of you happen to know when their going to be released? I think Orion knows some info on the subject, so if you could please reply Orion or PM me. ;)

Yea no wonder the Greatest Hits are coming out so soon, it seems like EVERYONE owns a PS2. Therefor the games are going to sell alot faster.

Dragon Omega
03-16-2002, 04:31 PM
...I don't own a PS2...I feel sorry for myself...:mischief: