PDA

View Full Version : OBL-Camel

Smoke2001
03-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Okay everyone this is a post to make fun of Osama Bin Laden. You think of a comment to say. I'll start it off.

Studies show that Osama Bin Laden is Afganian for a camel's bitch.

:laughing:

Let's see who can think of the funniest comment.

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:11 AM
I got a funny comment. You're a moron, and you aren't funny at all. Go to virtualpets.com or something.

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:16 AM
hmmmmm......toolie flames someone for starting an anti-osama topic.... And yet, in another topic, he was asking not to be flamed....

something's not right.....*rubs chin*

toolie, just cause your on your period doesnt mean oyu have to flame people. *insert wiseass smiley here*

btw, i can't think of any anti-osama jokes right now.

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:17 AM
Okay then; He's flaming Osama bin Laden. And I take offense to that. Please close this topic.

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:21 AM
YOU take offense at flaming osama? What, are you his bitch?!! This topic has no reason to be closed, because osama did not ask for this topic to be closed. Flaming members is against the rules. Flaming non-members is ok.

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:22 AM
No I am not his bitch. That's sexual harrassment, and I take offense to that. Please close this topic.

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:24 AM
dammit, what's your problem???!!!! I take offense at you wanting this topic closed!!! I would actually LIKE to see some osama flames. If this topic is closed, I'll start another just like it...

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:25 AM
You are using swear words. I take offense to that. Please close this topic.

(Two can play this game)

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:27 AM
[ignoring toolie from now on]
I like that Osama got ran over by a raindeer song. Has anyone heard that?
[/ignoring toolie from now on]

MetaStaiford
03-16-2002, 12:30 AM
waitasec.... bad words.... sexual harassment... are being taken offense to... in THIS thread?!

Toolie, you really ARE a homophobe, and this topic stays open because its a competent discussion.

Anyways, I think i know how bin laden died. he died of internal bleeding, in the rectum and large intestine area. let this be a lesson to all you terrorists, if your gonna let a CAMEL hump you, make sure you know what your doing and dont let its penis rip you inside out

Originally posted by Toolie
I got a funny comment. You're a moron, and you aren't funny at all. Go to virtualpets.com or something.

Toolie, im oficially warning you that flames arent allowed here, and MORON is considered a flame. if i see you flame again anytime soon, i'll see to it personally that your banned (again)

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:34 AM
or don't let it shove its dick ALL the way down to your stomach...

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:34 AM
Fuck off Meta. Better yet, go fuck an imaginary animal, or some dolphin or something. You're brain is fried. Keep your eyes away from the video screen, you fuck tard.

Woohoo! No more 8th grade ignorance from you Zeldaphiles. Gobble my knob like a piece of government cheese, you shit stains.

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:35 AM
would fucking an animal be like fucking you, Toolie?? Cause you both have pubic hair on your asses....

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:36 AM
I believe it's Meta that thinks he can fuck Gryphons, whatever they may be.

It's time for some help, you sick sick child.

Toolie
03-16-2002, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah, I do have pubic hair, on my ass. Because I have gone through puberty, unlike you. Spell your name correctly on your Geometry papers for me, okay?

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:37 AM
at least meta doesnt take offense when someone insults a goat-fucking hermaphrodite named osama fucking homo bin laden....

I mean, you're living in a merica, and you're chums twith OBL...What the fuck?

Daarkseid
03-16-2002, 12:38 AM
This has degenerated into a flamefest by Toolie.... Topic Closed.