PDA

View Full Version : noun: PS2 Zelda; See also: Gullible

J.J. Maxx
03-15-2002, 07:04 PM
If you guys check out this months OPM. It has a blurb in it giving us a sneak peak at the upcoming Zelda release. They do this to us every year in their April edition. DP tells me not to listen to it but hope is what keeps me alive. Perhaps.. :shrugs:

NerdWarrior
03-15-2002, 07:08 PM
If this was true, there wouldn't be 50+ replies under the "Square's coming back" thread.

J.J. Maxx
03-15-2002, 07:10 PM
Perhaps there was a secret deal..

Nintendo gets some square and Sony gets some Link. :thumbsup:

Dechipher
03-15-2002, 07:13 PM
hmmm....that oculd be, but also, maybe there was no deal. Maybe Nintendo took a chill pill, and decided that if square could act mature with their rights, then Nintendo could too.

Hessian
03-15-2002, 07:19 PM
Lol yes. Mature to give the competition their games. If they did that than I would lose all hope...

The Silent Assassin
03-15-2002, 07:33 PM
That would be just dumb. Nintendo's GCN would be rendered obsolete, Nintendo would have lost so much money from the resources spent on GCN, and it could hurt them badly enough that GBA might not be enough to keep them alive.

Mander
03-15-2002, 07:33 PM
I read about this at another forum. It is an April Fools joke from the PSM mag.

DarkPanther
03-15-2002, 07:36 PM
I know at least one other PS mag that does this as well every year. Namely, PSM. They're not gonna take me down this year though. As far as I'm concerned, that entire mag is BS until next month's comes out telling us what the april fool's joke is. :laughing:

They also said it was not the Zelda that was coming out for the GC, it was the one that got cancelled, but it was actually just going to be ported to the PS2. Nope, no sir... not gonna believe it for a second.

Edit:

Originally posted by mander07
I read about this at another forum. It is an April Fools joke from the PSM mag.

HA!

E-FORCE
03-15-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
HA!

Exactly! Its a stupid April Fools Joke that some idiot would believe because why the hell would Nintendo just toss away millions of dollars away to do that.

J.J. Maxx
03-15-2002, 08:20 PM
:cry: Because I WANT IT!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH!!! :cry:

Mak-X
03-15-2002, 10:15 PM
HoLY CrAP!! ZlEDA FoR PlySTAtion!?! Tha'ts the bEst iDEA EVeR!!!!!11 NinTeNDO wolUld mAke so MUcH MoNEy!!$$$ GiVIng aWAy oNe of theEIR tOP SerEESS iS ThE bEST idEA NiTENDO Has hAD siNKE SQuaRE SoFT DEaL!!! NiNTEndO aS a ThIRD PArtY! WhoO OHOO!!!

DiD YoU KnOW SPER MArIO 64 2 iS GoNNA BE on XBOXXX aND you CAn GeT SoNIK and Tailcs in SMAAAAAASSSSH BROOOTHERS!!!11 IT's a COrOSS pLAftorm mArathoN!!!

(The above should not be taken seriously and be taken only in humor and is not meant to offend anyone. The chances of Zelda on Playstation or Xbox is zero.)

Cronic
03-15-2002, 10:29 PM
True or not it's perhaps the best thing that could possibly happen to Zelda... Maybe Sony would realize that SOME of the series fans have actually grown up a bit...