PDA

View Full Version : ...take me out into the pasture and shoot me...

Brasel
03-15-2002, 03:57 PM
Our nightly janitors quit at work. They usually clean the last theaters of the night so us highschoolers don't have to stay til 2 or 3 in the morning...I have to do their work this weekend, and Ice Age and Resident Evil come out...its gonna suck. I have to do this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I also have three reports due on Monday, two of which I haven't even started on, plus I have a test or two to study for.

This weekend is going to suck ass.

On the good side, an old friend of mine is coming down with his wife and new baby! His wife is...17...

inori
03-15-2002, 04:04 PM
Well, umm... there's only one thing to say that truly fits this situation. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson...

DOH!

Good luck... hope things work out for you, SATD.

Orion
03-15-2002, 04:05 PM
I know exactly how you feel. There are manya nights at work when I come into close the store and the rest of the employees leave without doing any cleaning (mop the whole store, take out all outside garbages, etc). I usually end up staying a couple of hours later than usual to pick up after them.

Cyclone
03-15-2002, 04:44 PM
That sucks ass.

Guess you have to give up your two days this weekend and actually do something productive. Considering it's the weekend, that shall suck.

I'm sure it will all be fine, in the end. After all, you get paid until 3 a.m., right? :)

Cyclone
[email protected]