PDA

View Full Version : The quiet return of the Scarlet Dragon

Scarlet Dragon
03-15-2002, 02:19 PM
Hello every body!!!!

It's been a few days since my last post so I thought I would make an appearence just for the hell of it.

Believe it or not I missed this place and its lunacy. So I made a pact with myself to at least take a few minutes each day to cruise the posts and see what the hell is going on in the most "sane" thing in my life right now the "computer."

It has been a fine experience being here so Me thinks that I will stay a member despite some of the riff-raff.

SD

Dirk the Daring
03-15-2002, 02:28 PM
Well, taking in to consideration that you just joined on 2-28-02, and that you have posted 23 times, as I type, I will say this:

DUDE!?! Did not know you left for a couple of days, but it rocks that you are BACK!!!

Breaker
03-15-2002, 02:47 PM
You don't need to make an "I'm Back" post every few days...some of us have been here for years and have yet to "leave."

Cronic
03-15-2002, 02:48 PM
don't mind Breaker... He's a bit gruff at times, but really he's a big teddy bear.

He does have a point though.

Scarlet Dragon
03-15-2002, 03:04 PM
Okay guys you made your point!!! As you can see I am still fairly new at this. So take it easy on me. And as far as Breaker is concerned, I'm neither offended or much care what he thinks of me. The fact is that I am a rookie at this compared to my boys and neither claim expertize at this or that I will be an expert at it! Dark Chronic once again I bow to your infinite wisdom and will "try" not to make such infantile mistakes in the future.

SD

Darunia
03-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Scarlet Dragon
Dark Chronic once again I bow to your infinite wisdom and will "try" not to make such infantile mistakes in the future.

SD

Maybe I don't have to saythat, but... is Darth Cronic, no Dark Chronic, I think that has a nice difference. :D

Well... everyone is a newbie once, so do't care, and maybe you know how acts Breaker, so... remember how act to after and welcome back to this insane place :kawaii:

Scarlet Dragon
03-15-2002, 03:22 PM
SORRY MR. CRONIC!!!!
Scarlet Dragon
I am old, feeble and forgetful!!!!

Jemsee
03-15-2002, 03:51 PM
Good to see you back.
How was the surgery?
Hand better, bet it's itchy...:uhoh:

Dragon Omega
03-15-2002, 04:11 PM
He didn't have sugery yet. His docter died a week ago...:mischief:

Drunken Tiger
03-16-2002, 03:09 AM
Wow!! his doctor died??? of what?? and whats wrong with SD's hand anyway???

Sorry ive been away for a while!!

Scarlet Dragon
03-16-2002, 10:42 AM
My doctor was old, but he did die unexpectedly last Thurs. No body is saying of what Drunken Tiger.

As for my hand a Bic lighter blew up in it when I was lighting a stick of inscence. I am a Buddhist and I was preparing to meditate not cover up any illegal activity. When I lit the inscence I heard a fizzle and than a cracking sound and the next thing I knew my hand was a 3 alarm fire.

SD

Darunia
03-16-2002, 11:27 AM
I'm sorry for you hand, SD :(

Dechipher
03-16-2002, 12:14 PM
dark chronic...almost as bad as Darn nation...