PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Online GROUP

Pryme8
03-15-2002, 01:47 PM
I need a group of people willing to make a UO server... this would include a new world and new items and the such... the server will be eventualy relesed to the public... It will be kept 100% free and so all of us will be able to play without the extra money that it cost... if interested please post here and list some of the skills you could bring to the crew... If i feal taht you will help out i will e-mail you and we will get in contact...

PLEASE THIS WILL BE SO FUCKING COOL!

Andy

War Lord
03-15-2002, 11:43 PM
I've already started on such a thing. I even am hosting it.

It will be like the old abyss server and some current faction features will be implemented. All in T2A though, sorta like Delucia Vs. Papua.

Pryme8
03-16-2002, 10:04 AM
word! can i get in on that? ill help out as much as i can, and if its alreayd up could i get a account?

btw... did you notice how close or Aventars are? lol

Pryme8
03-17-2002, 07:14 PM
Im just kicking this topic alive once more so that WARLORD!!!! could actualy see it and respond... I know its double posting but its been dead for 2 days so its not bad at all!

War Lord
03-18-2002, 01:32 AM
Actually, it is bad, and you've now been warned.

I added you to ICQ per your request, yet you're never on....

Pryme8
03-18-2002, 01:41 PM
go ahead and give me a referal... this is like the second time ive been warned... and im not trying to be a smart ass... i just dont think that even I deserve 2 or 3 warnings....:(

obi
03-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Could someone tell me more about Ultima Online - one of their devisions made up a lot or trash about a creature called 'obi'. It annoyed me and I waould like to know the nature of it.

Pryme8
03-18-2002, 03:45 PM
the only monsters that start with a O:

Ogre
Ogre Lord
Ophidian Archmage
Ophidian Knight
Ophidian Mage
Ophidian Warrior
Ophidian Queen
Orc
Orc Lord
Orc Mage

Unless there is a new creature that i have never heard of or seen, then its not there... but on the other hand it is entirely posible considering alot of changes have happend and i only re instated my account 2 days ago! :eyebrow: :odd: