PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by a thread in ZC Quest discussion

Qale
03-14-2002, 11:41 PM
Pretty self explainatory question don't you think?

plith
03-14-2002, 11:49 PM
You're most likely going to spark a long, detailed post by TSA should he chance to see this. Myself, I say Ganon.

Qale
03-15-2002, 12:06 AM
I welcome long detailed post replies to my posts. As a person who frequents the boards but only makes very lil' minor additions, I figured it was bound to happen where I post something someone thought was important eventually.

:shrug:

Cloral
03-15-2002, 02:49 AM
I'm the one who spurred this topic on by mis-spelling it as Gannon, and I voted for Ganon. Now what does that say?

GuitarmanTim
03-15-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Cloral
I'm the one who spurred this topic on by mis-spelling it as Gannon, and I voted for Ganon. Now what does that say?

It says u actually posted here while it is suppost to be moved to GGD me think

let me tell a mod about this

o...wait...u are a mod! :) (wake up Cloral! :))

o, and Ganon, to the end baby ;)

Cyclone
03-15-2002, 06:06 PM
It could be moved to GGD, but it's close enough to ZC to stay here. I'll allow it, unless a Sr. Mod. wants to give a good reason for moving this.

Cyclone
[email protected]

The Silent Assassin
03-15-2002, 09:46 PM

Newbies.

If I could add one thing to the ZC Discussion forum description, it would be:

"You may call him Ganon, Mandrag Ganon, Ganondorf, King of Thieves, Prince of Evil, or Ganondorf Dragmire. You may not call him Gannon. Doing so results in a permanent ban of your Zelda priveldges, and a one on one session with TSA."

GuitarmanTim
03-17-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin

Newbies.

If I could add one thing to the ZC Discussion forum description, it would be:

"You may call him Ganon, Mandrag Ganon, Ganondorf, King of Thieves, Prince of Evil, or Ganondorf Dragmire. You may not call him Gannon. Doing so results in a permanent ban of your Zelda priveldges, and a one on one session with TSA."

Gee, I wonder why you don't have those powers to add stuff like that anymore :)