PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy 'N' Information!

theplustwo
03-14-2002, 08:26 PM
VGNation (http://www.vgnation.com/article/viewnews.cgi?id=EpEypZuZyVyhMJiyTn) had this story about the new Final Fantasy game for the 'coob.

A play anywhere FF? I could really get in some hours on my GBA!!:D

KingArthur
03-14-2002, 09:11 PM
Uh oh... I feel it coming again...

GWEE!!!!

That sounds neato... and FFt on GBA aint too shabby either :D

Mak-X
03-15-2002, 12:17 AM
A Gamecube and GBA version of the same game so you can play on your GCN at home, then take your game save on your GBA and play on the Road. That's what I was thinking it would be earlier today, like Final Fantasy 6 or Chrono Trigger for example on GCN, and then a GBA version so you could continue on the go.

btw, check out Tactics Ogre if you like Final Fantasy Tactics, they're supposed to be similar since they were made by the same team.

The Silent Assassin
03-15-2002, 12:36 AM
I read about the FF Tatics port to GBA. Just bring on the Original 3 that we got screwed on (Japanese 1-3).

theplustwo
03-15-2002, 01:21 AM
Yeah, what the hell is up with not giving the games to US? It's just like the whole Mario 2 thing.. oh wait, lost levels sucks, though...

Daarkseid
03-15-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by fmehmobile
Yeah, what the hell is up with not giving the games to US? It's just like the whole Mario 2 thing.. oh wait, lost levels sucks, though...

Theres a hell of a lot of reasons why this happens, and some of them do apply to today and some don't.

Also, alot of people would have hated Final Fantasy 2(Japanese) if it had been released in the US back in 1990-91(when it would have been released)

KingArthur
03-15-2002, 02:09 AM
I've got Tactics Ogre... Loaded onto my flashcart right now, I just want to be able to play FFT (the original, not a sequal) on the road.

Mak-X
03-15-2002, 11:09 AM
Penny Arcade has a explaination by a Planet Gamecube staff member up about what all the recent news statements might mean.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/pgcresponse.php3