PDA

View Full Version : Vel needs in

Cronic
03-14-2002, 01:02 AM
So that we can complete the updates needed on Bs... How could we forget about Vel anyway... actually he sent Glenn a PM, but I wanted to let you all know that the BS updates are still in fact in the works... I was getting worried myself.

bigjoe
03-14-2002, 01:43 AM
Yes bring in the VEL!

Cyclone
03-14-2002, 12:12 PM
This has been addressed. (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51672)

However, I wholeheartedly agree.

{Edit} I mentioned something to Glenn that JayeM brought up in the other topic; I think Glenn might allow him in, after talking to DN. I'll let him - that is, Glenn - address this himself. {/Edit}

Cyclone
[email protected]

Cronic
03-18-2002, 01:28 PM
Um, ahem... Why has he not been added yet? We need to get a move on with this BS project Glenn.

Jigglysaint
03-18-2002, 01:52 PM
Just thought of somthing. If bigjoe took a permabreak(due to spam)............

But anyway, if a member is removed because of banning, we should then let Vel in.

Cronic
03-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Either way Jiggly it shouldn't matter, and I seriously hope it's just a lack of time on Glenn's part and not releuctance because well that would just be silly.

Vel has a distinct purpose here, and I would hate to violate the "policy" in order to see it happen.

The conytest has begun and BS needs a serious overhaul.

Until I hear otherwise I will consider him a tester, and he will recieve betas to work with on this project so that people like dark flame wolf may have a full deck of cards to play withj in the contest.

VEL
03-22-2002, 06:40 PM
I think VEL should be let in also. :D

Jigglysaint
03-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Who let in the tektite?

JayeM
03-22-2002, 08:31 PM
Cool...welcome, Vel! Now get to work...

bigjoe
03-22-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Just thought of somthing. If bigjoe took a permabreak(due to spam)............

But anyway, if a member is removed because of banning, we should then let Vel in.

A....hem.

Lets get something straight here , okay?

I havent spammed. Went on the fringe a bit, cause I lost control . If you were under the same amount of stress youd have done worse. And besides. Im not gonna be kicked off this team. it just isnt going to happen. I devote hourless time to testing , beating the first quest over and over WHEN I DONT HAVE TO , still posses rights to update the default , and although friendship has no place in administrational decisions ... I do have friends... :evil: End of story ..

oh and FYI it was Me pointing out to Glenn JJMaxx's inactivity that got VEL in in the first place

Cronic
03-22-2002, 09:56 PM
Although Glenn, I'm really disapointed man... Are the regualtions so tight that even though he serves a valid purpose you would have turned away Vel if not for having someone else to oust?

Anyways he's in... Glenn I would like to continue this discussion in private if you don't mind.

The thread has more than served it's purpose welcome Vel.

Closed- we have work to do...