PDA

View Full Version : "To see his pain would be his greatest ambition"

Cronic
03-13-2002, 11:41 PM
Ever get the feeling that youre missing out on the full degree of suffering you do on a daily basis? as in sometimes life just get's the better of you, and well you end up completely going off a deep end without so much as a second thought to what's actually happening around you?

I do this quiyt often, and well what I wouldn't give sometimes for the actual realization of things. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

E-FORCE
03-13-2002, 11:43 PM
No you're not. I'm have that too, and it has been happening to me lately with the addition of me losing control of my thinking.

Cronic
03-13-2002, 11:50 PM
It has kind of a multiple personality feel at times doesn't it...

Paradox
03-13-2002, 11:52 PM
that hasn't really happened to me. but if it is caused by constant pressure and stress then i'm a ticking time bomb for it.

E-FORCE
03-13-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
It has kind of a multiple personality feel at times doesn't it...
Yep. I catch myself now talking to myself when no one else around. Maybe I should get some sleep.

Brasel
03-13-2002, 11:57 PM
Eh, I just feel equally as fucked every day I wake up. Its all the same boring and gut wrenching day over and over...

Paradox
03-13-2002, 11:59 PM
i feel like shit monday to friday morning. after that its cool cuz i get to sleep and play computer games all day...

Brasel
03-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Paradox
i feel like shit monday to friday morning. after that its cool cuz i get to sleep and play computer games all day...

I wish I was as lucky as you, the weekend starts my second week of the week. 30 hours of work baby!

E-FORCE
03-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
Eh, I just feel equally as fucked every day I wake up. Its all the same boring and gut wrenching day over and over...
You mean by doing the same routine over again each day by waking up, get ready to go to school, eat, go to school, sit in desk for who knows how long each day is with the same teachers with the same class plan everyday that make you feel bored and ready to revolt, but yet you do not have the willpower to break it yourself. Then you come home and the same thing over again, sit down, watch TV, if you do that, or some other thing that somehow you seem to be doing at the same time you were doing it yesterday. Then eat again, then get ready to sleep again to start the whole process again the next day.

Jemsee
03-14-2002, 12:05 AM
Sooo...your looking for the big picture, eh?
Humm...don't have a clue...wish I could help but that is why I'm here at AGN...looking for clues.
Maybe if we work togeather we can find some. Ya think?

Brasel
03-14-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by E-FORCE

You mean by doing the same routine over again each day by waking up, get ready to go to school, eat, go to school, sit in desk for who knows how long each day is with the same teachers with the same class plan everyday that make you feel bored and ready to revolt, but yet you do not have the willpower to break it yourself. Then you come home and the same thing over again, sit down, watch TV, if you do that, or some other thing that somehow you seem to be doing at the same time you were doing it yesterday. Then eat again, then get ready to sleep again to start the whole process again the next day.

You hit the nail on the head brother. Cept I have to work all weekend too.

Melonhead
03-14-2002, 12:22 AM
i have noticed that sometimes
i forget what i have done and i often get very paranoid.....