PDA

View Full Version : This is funny!!!

PrincessJDC
03-13-2002, 09:25 PM
Okay , a friend sent this to me and I thought this was hilarious :laughing:

John, who was born without ears, needed to hire a new Bank Manager. He set up three interviews. The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to know and was very interesting. But at the end of the interview, John asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" "Why, yes, I couldn't help but notice that you have no ears," came the reply. John did not appreciate his candor and threw him out of the office.

The second interview was with a woman, who had been with the bank a long time. She was even better than the first guy. But he asked her the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?" "Well," she said, "you have no ears." John again got upset and tossed her out.

The third and final interviewee was the best of the bunch. He was a young man who had recently earned his MBA. He was smart. He was handsome. And he seemed to be a better businessman that the first two put together. John was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man: "Do you notice anything different about me?" And much to his surprise, the young man answered, "Yes. You wear contact lenses." John was shocked and realized this was an incredibly observant person. "How in the world did you know that?", he asked. The young man fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no fuckin' ears!"

:queen:PrincessJDC

Foxx
03-13-2002, 09:36 PM
LOL. That's a good one. Really. :thumbsup:

plith
03-13-2002, 09:47 PM
I remember that one. Good fun. Now to add yet another and we'll make it a joke topic (or something):

Two guys are out on a golf course when a funeral procession comes by behind them. One of them turns around and bows his head for a moment. The other guy says:
"Wow, that was real respectful of you."
"It was the least I could do. We've been married for 30 years."

Melonhead
03-13-2002, 09:51 PM
lol
thats pretty funny compared to the current standard around here......:D

PrincessJDC
03-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Two guys are out on a golf course when a funeral procession comes by behind them. One of them turns around and bows his head for a moment. The other guy says:

That's funny! :)

:queen: PrincessJDC

Drunken Tiger
03-14-2002, 06:33 AM
LOL
Thats a pretty funny!!
GOod one get some more!!
:lol:

CH@O$
03-14-2002, 06:51 AM
hahaha:laughing: :lol: :laughing: :lol: :laughing: :lol: :laughing: :lol: so funny

obi
03-14-2002, 06:54 AM
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahauhhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah haha.
Ha. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Got any more?

richeva
03-14-2002, 06:55 AM
he he he, lol, good one.:laughing: :D :lol: :mischief:

Darunia
03-14-2002, 07:40 AM
:lol: :lmao: :laughing:

Very nice. :D

plith
03-14-2002, 07:43 AM
Here's another golf one...

Pastor Tom wakes up one fine Sunday morning and decides that the weather is just perfect for golf. If only there was a way to get out of doing the service at his church. So he called up Pastor Dave to fill in for him, got his clubs, and headed for the golf course. He got to the golf course unseen, or so he thought.

In heaven:
St. Peter- "I don't believe it! Who does this guy think he is walking out on his parish just so he can play one golf game?"
God- *says nothing*

Meanwhile, back on the golf course, the pastor is just beginning to tee off. He takes out his driver and hits the ball. The ball goes wild, hits a tree, skips across a lake, and falls neatly in the hole.

Back in heaven:
St. Peter- "WHAT? How could you let him get a hole-in-one after what he did?!?!"
God- "Who's he gonna tell?"