PDA

View Full Version : KTC Changes

Brian
03-13-2002, 09:04 PM
From henceforth, the Knights Templar Cathedral is now known as the Knights Templar Colosseum. We still stand for what we did before, but there is a key change to our forum. Now, you can go to our forum to settle disuputes and rant. However, this is to be no General Bitching, as it will be much more civilized. It is for resolving arguments and complaints, not for general flaming (though a moderate amount is allowed). For example, "John's modding sucks, [insert reason]" would be acceptable, but "John sucks" is not. For more info, go to the forum.

DarkPanther
03-13-2002, 09:09 PM
Hey, that sounds like a good idea. Definitely will make better use of the forum as well. Good thinkin'.

NerdWarrior
03-13-2002, 09:22 PM
hooboy, hope this doesn't get out of hand...

Brian
03-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Rest assured that it will not. We paladins will keep a careful watch over it, to see that the flaming doesn't get out of hand, and that there is no spaming.

NerdWarrior
03-13-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Brian
Rest assured that it will not. We paladins will keep a careful watch over it, to see that the flaming doesn't get out of hand, and that there is no spaming.
Yea, your right. The KTC will keep it under control, though this is screwed up all the same.
When's the next Superlative? I prolly missed the last one...

DarkPanther
03-13-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by NerdWarrior

Yea, your right. The KTC will keep it under control, though this is screwed up all the same.

??

Someone else tell me they understood that.

Brian
03-13-2002, 09:33 PM
Hehe, my thought was that he thinks we will keep it under control, but he thinks its ironic that the KTC forum has changed like this.

And, in responce to the offtopic ;), I'm not sure when the next one will be. Not for a while, probably.

Cyclone
03-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Glenn told me about it. :)

Now, since this is the official complaints forum, how about moving it to the General forums? Maybe in the same group as this GD forum? Glenn is an admin., after all. :)

Cyclone
[email protected]

Brasel
03-14-2002, 12:06 AM
Yay, now more fun to play in....

I'll be staying away thank you. Good to know we have somewhere to release aggression again. I'd rather spank it myself though.

Drunken Tiger
03-14-2002, 01:41 AM
Thats sounds like a good idea!! but i hope that it doesnt go into another GB!!!

The Silent Assassin
03-14-2002, 03:47 AM
You want it to stay a non-GB? Keep it out of the General Forums and in the Hosted forums. The more mainstream it is, the more popularity will have its way...

Matteo
03-14-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You want it to stay a non-GB? Keep it out of the General Forums and in the Hosted forums. The more mainstream it is, the more popularity will have its way...

Good point, and that's why I don't think it will be trouble, or even popular for that matter, but who knows, time will tell

Darunia
03-14-2002, 07:44 AM
Nice idea! That will be KTC more cool! :thumbsup:

obi
03-14-2002, 10:55 AM
What kind of jobs wqould the knights be doing?

Brian
03-14-2002, 04:40 PM
Members won't have any more power then non members, if thats what you're asking. Us paladins, as always, are the moderators of the forum.

As another note, other mods can feel free to move complaining/moderating flaming topics into the KTC, unless, of course, it could have stayed where it was.

Cronic
03-14-2002, 04:45 PM
This should be interesting...

Just know that as a hosted forum I as a senior mod or any of the others for that matter are not responsible for what is posted or keeping things in check there. And I fully support this idea that last statement was so I would have something to direct all the requests for mod intervention ;)

Glenn the Great
03-14-2002, 07:21 PM
Part of the point of this forum is to keep the flaming out of the main forums. I wouldn't want this up near the top where General Bitching used to be. Right where the KTC is now is where a fight forum was always meant to be. Also, since it is a hosted forum I don't necessarily have to make everyone in it follow all of the AGN rules other than the really serious ones which I'm sure everyone knows. This is still my personal hosted forum, given to me by War Lord when I was still a Senior Moderator, so I will treat it as such, and I don't expect anyone other than my 3 Paladins to help me keep it maintained.