PDA

View Full Version : AGN family tree updates

Zeo
03-13-2002, 04:23 PM
I know this is goatboy's thing, but the LAST time it was updated was when Rammsteind joined......... so the new tree basically I think goes like this( old copied first)

PM:

Shadowblazer
1. Goatboy
[list=a]
Rammstein
Breaker
Glenn
Daarksied
[/list=a]
2. Big Joe
3. SUCCESSOR
[list=a]
Nonsensical
[/list=a]
Nutz4Linux

1. Radium
[list=a]
Toolie
[/list=a]

New list, as per current status

Shadowblazer
1. Breaker
[list=a]
Darth Cronic
[/list=a]
2. Plith
3. Toolie
4. SUCCESSOR
5. Goatboy
[list=a]
Daarksied
Rammstein
[/list=a]
Radium
[list=1]
JJmax
Hyper crash
Nightmare
[/list=1]
Phantom Menace
1.Nutz4linux
[list=a]
Axel
fatcatfan
[/list=a]
2. Dark Nation
[list=a]
Golden Warrior
Dark Jim
Overlord147
[/list=a]
3. The Silent Assasain
[list=a]
Zaphodix
Zeo
[/list=a]
War Lord
[list=1]
Glenn the Great
Eckels
Hickman
Glitch
[/list=1]

Now I've spent half an hour on this, so I've "forgotten" you, sorrry, but I don't have 24 hours to research it enough to see where you'd best fit in.

Brasel
03-13-2002, 06:53 PM
Umm...I don't...get it. Could you elaborate on this "family tree" thing?

J.J. Maxx
03-13-2002, 06:58 PM
Could I at least have my name spelled correctly on the family tree. I'll send my daddy after you. ;)

The Silent Assassin
03-13-2002, 07:23 PM
So...do they have mothers...or what? I mean...do guys give birth...cuz last time I checked...females handled that department.

Anyway, looks cool.

Link 101
03-13-2002, 07:23 PM
OOkayyyy...that makes no sense to me at all.

Paradox
03-13-2002, 07:45 PM
confusing... but is the list like this:

-Admin
---Senior Mod
-----Mod

?????????

plith
03-13-2002, 07:50 PM
Nope. Toolie, Rammstein, Axel, Golden Warrior, Overlord147, Zeo, Hickman, Glitch, and I are all non-mods for one thing. I take it to be the most prominent/active members of AGN put together in a sort of hierarchy according to the admins with whom they usually associate. And by prominent/active members, I don't mean those who do the most really, but sort of the core of AGN or some such... in case someone's following me... IT'S A JOKE FAMILY PEOPLE!

BTW, I'm Breaker's brother now? And all those times he called himself my uncle...

EDIT: New thought. Does this mean there are only two goatpups now? Hummm, I supposes so.

Daarkseid
03-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
Umm...I don't...get it. Could you elaborate on this "family tree" thing?

Kind of an AGN playing "House" of sorts, in which Shadowblazer and Moocow were married( or at least carrying on sexual relations, I'm not sure) and had three kids, Goatboy, big joe, and SUCCESSOR. This little arrangement was around even before I showed up. I was added as one of Goatboy's "Goatpups" in April 2001... However if Goatboy hasn't sanctioned this family tree, its validity can be questioned, since it was Goatboy who had this disturbed fantasy of AGN's finest members being blood related.

Also Goatboy showed an updated family tree last January in a topic, if I remember.
Here the link to where he last posted the tree: http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48794&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

Cronic
03-13-2002, 11:53 PM
Help a nizzle out... I don't have a clue how the hell this is supposed to work.

Cyclone
03-13-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
confusing... but is the list like this:

-Admin
---Senior Mod
-----Mod

?????????

If it was, I'd be in there. :tongue:

Shadowblazer has my soul somewhere, though...oh, wait...I stole it back last week. :kawaii:

Cyclone
[email protected]

The Silent Assassin
03-14-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by plith
Nope. Toolie, Rammstein, Axel, Golden Warrior, Overlord147, Zeo, Hickman, Glitch, and I are all non-mods for one thing.

I'm not a mod.

JayeM
03-14-2002, 05:21 AM
Since Goatboy and Breaker call me Gramma, does that make me Shadowblazer's Mom?

Foxx
03-14-2002, 06:21 AM
Heh, that would be FUNNY.

Figure out where AlphaDawg fits in there, and he can be my daddy.

Overlord
03-14-2002, 09:11 AM
So according to that, I'm DN's bitchy youngest son... and DJ's my bro!

I'm not sure how you workd it out Zeo, but if it took you half an hour, then I'll say "good work" just to make you think you didn't waste your time :thumbsup:

Zeo
03-14-2002, 09:30 AM
LOL, I wasn't JUST doing that Overlord......

and NO it isn't Officail, Goatboy made a referance to it in Jan, but never did anyhting with it since maybe June... I just thought it would be funny to redo it.

Also the people aren't with their "most associated admin" as one guy put it, but are in order by attitude and behavior.........Hence Why Breaker moved more toward Shadowblazer.......and Toolie away from Radium.......

Overlord
03-14-2002, 10:58 AM
aha! hence why DJ and I am with DN.. it's all coming clear now :eek:

Oh man.. it's pretty sad when the only person you could find with a similar attitude to DJ, DN, and me, is Golden Warrior.. and he's been gone for eternity.

Toolie
03-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Ah.... I remember the days of Daddyblazer beating the living fuck out of Goatboy for not having cigarrettes on him.... ah the memories...