PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Black on Video Games

Warlock
03-13-2002, 02:35 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/thedailyshowwithjonstewart/dailyshow_black.jhtml

Click the top link.. LMAO!!! This is freaking hilarious!!

"Even in fantasy, the best you can hope to be is a BACKUP dancer!" (talking about that Britney Spears dancing game :D) haha.. I love his thing about GTA 3! haha.. "My favorite part is running over the person who's car I just jacked with their car I just jacked!"

Daarkseid
03-13-2002, 03:41 PM
You're right, this report by Jack Black is hysterical! Although I find most commentary by Jack Black to be hysterical anyway, but the comment he made about the Britney Spears backup dancer game struck a chord with me: "For people who even dissappoint themselves in their fantasies!".

Warlock
03-13-2002, 04:15 PM
haha, I know! I can't believe I missed this when it aired! God damn homework is keepin' me from watchin' the Daily Show! grr

mikeron
03-13-2002, 05:59 PM
"There's no better way to stick it to the Man than taking out a Cinnabon."

I couldn't agree more.

E-FORCE
03-13-2002, 07:47 PM
That was very funny. Now why can't more people of the media be like that when they talk about video games.

Cloral
03-13-2002, 09:13 PM
I always enjoy Lewis Black's commentaries. This one was no different.

Daarkseid
03-13-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by E-FORCE
That was very funny. Now why can't more people of the media be like that when they talk about video games.

Because Lewis Black is a commedian, and therefore more open minded and intelligent. The majority of people in the media, no matter what part of the political spectrum they come from, are narrow minded and focus on what gets more audiences/ratings/shock etc. If they can get people angry, excited, scared over how videogames are teaching kids to murder their friends and play soccer with their parent's heads, then they will paint videogames in such light.