PDA

View Full Version : Calm down Bush,one thing at a time!

LORD APOCALYPSE
03-13-2002, 01:32 PM
Just been reading a paper here in sunny Scotland and it's talking about Bush threatening Saddam with military action, calm the fuck down Bush you haven't properly finished with the al-queyeda so stop giving saddam (random nuke firer in my opinion) threats,i don't wanna wake up someday to a bright flash and then nothing, and because tony blair (fucking idiot in my opinion) has his nose so far up bush's arse then he's gonna drag britain into it.
Sigh,maybe i should consider moving to Austrailia, i'v heard there are nice people there and it's fairly out of the way.

One thing at a time bush, don't get all the middle east started on you!

Menokh
03-13-2002, 02:26 PM
Hear hear!
Bush is going at this awefully fast. Al Quida is still camped out in easter Afghanistan. And Bin Ladin very well could still be alive.
Saddm does need to be kicked out of ofice, but one thing at a time, we don't need a multi-front war.
And this may not be the most popular theory, but what about Israel and Palistine, they can't get along at all, ever! In fact recently Israel seems to have been the agressor.. The Israeli government is seeing more and more terroristic all the time.
All of this really worries me, what will happen?

Zeo
03-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Bush SENOIR should have let Gen. Scharscav (Or however you spell it) March through Baghdad back in '90-91 and march Suddam's butt out to the square and maybe have hung him, but then cut him down before he died.

TAHT would have tuaght Suddam we mean business, broken the Iraqians (Hey! I found a word in English where Q does NOT nessarily have to be followed by U!) will to support him, and told Al-Quadia long ago, WE CAN OWN YOU SIMPLE TRYANT'S TERRORIST BUTTS!.

Daarkseid
03-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Umm... you need to relax people. The Bush administration admits that it is looking to ways of deposing Saddam, but an article I read awhile back reports that if action is taken against Saddam Hussein, actual military action by the United States could be AT LEAST a year away. This means the US has a whole year of cleaning up in Afghanistan before it is even ready to strike Saddam.

And finally, you say that we should finish off the Al-qaida first, well, thats a nice little pipe dream I'm sure we all share, but it isn't going to happen. The Al-qaida is all over, and consists of many inactive members who aren't even on the radar because they simply have not yet begun to get seriously involved. Only when plans arise are we able to sniff these people out and attempt to go after them.

Now then, what if these members of Al-qaida suddenly rose up and devised a plan, but their base of operations was located in Iraq? Do you seriously think that Saddam is going to be cooperative and apprehend these al-qaida members and hand them over to us, after defeating Iraq in Kuwait and bombing his country to the ground repeatedly? Hell no.

It can then be established that the defeat of Al-qaida may actually require the deposing of Saddam Hussein. And we have a year or more to plan for that. Neither Bush nor the US is as incompetent as you people think. Far from it.

Arcayn
03-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Unfortunately for us, Al-Qaeda and Saddam aren't incompetent either. Heck, if they didn't know what they were doing, world peace would have been achieved already (yeah, right :rolleyes:).

As for the Israel-Palestine conflict, I don't think that is going to end before one side has totally wiped out the other. There have been so many failed attempts at peace, the two parties just have polar opposite standpoints and neither's willing to do concessions.

mrz84
03-13-2002, 04:27 PM
fact: sadam and bin laden are alive.
fact: both of the above are evil little bastards
fact: if sadam where to die, his crazy brother would rule iraq and he is more likely to have open aggresion against us then sadam is at the moment.
fact: i like to use the :kawaii: smilie a lot
fact: if i had my way, all the evil little bastards would be sent to the sun in a rocket. :kawaii:

MetaStaiford
03-13-2002, 07:12 PM
if you ask me, bush has NO idea what hes doing, and unless assassinated, impeached, or in any other way kicked out of his high seat, the earth is DOOMED in about a decade, despite the fact that he wont be the president then.

heres the scenario i'd like to see

~Bush nukes terrorists~
~Bush attacks all middle eastern countried that are a threat~
~Other countries consider Bush a threat~
~Canada takes over the USA when the US is considered a 1st world terrorist country itself because of the relentless attacks against the middle east~

Daarkseid
03-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
if you ask me, bush has NO idea what hes doing, and unless assassinated, impeached, or in any other way kicked out of his high seat, the earth is DOOMED in about a decade, despite the fact that he wont be the president then.

heres the scenario i'd like to see

~Bush nukes terrorists~
~Bush attacks all middle eastern countried that are a threat~
~Other countries consider Bush a threat~
~Canada takes over the USA when the US is considered a 1st world terrorist country itself because of the relentless attacks against the middle east~

You'll be sorely dissappointed, it isn't just bush thats guiding all of this, its also his talented team that served his father well in the gulf war. Nobody is going to nuke anyone unless the terrorists nuke first, which brings the question, what should be we do if were are nuked by terrorists?

Otherwise, I think the next decade will not be the doomsday holocaust thats been on the minds of people since the beginning of the cold war, but simply one in which the US enjoys another brisk economic upturn and increased activity in world affairs.

Link 101
03-13-2002, 07:27 PM
I think he should calm down. He needs to undestand that not eveything is associated with war or fighting.

MottZilla
03-14-2002, 01:02 AM
I'd love to say we should go nuke whenever these people are, entire areas or country if we have to, but nukes are to unsafe really. While nuclear weapons helped us out in WW2, I really wish they didn't exsist now. They are too dangerous for these fucking idiots in this world to have.

I'd like to see the US disarm all these countries so they don't have any nuclear capabilities. Anyways... so you all know, Bush is just the face of everything. He doesn't know shit about warfare i'm sure. It's all the staff that really know what they are doing and are making decisions.