PDA

View Full Version : Nudist Colonies

DarkDragoonX
03-13-2002, 12:55 PM
http://pics.sluggy.com/comics/010402a.gif

Heh heh.

theplustwo
03-13-2002, 01:49 PM
It was funny, put you can smell the punch line coming a mile away.

Darunia
03-13-2002, 01:54 PM
Lol, and 110% true :laughing:

Ekulf
03-13-2002, 03:06 PM
acttually there is one other problem with nudist colonies... no pockets!

Link 101
03-13-2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah you gotta have pockets somewhere. Another problem is that you would be real cold during the day. And women could tell if you liked them or not. If you catch my drift.:naughty:

Darunia
03-13-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Link 101
. If you catch my drift.:naughty:

I don't get it... :rolleyes: :laughing: :naughty:

Yoshiman
03-13-2002, 03:22 PM
Belive me, you don't wanna know...

Link 101
03-13-2002, 03:25 PM
Yoshiman if you use common sense didn't you see the smilie faces next to the post.

Darunia if you dont get I could explain. Do you know what happens to a guy while he is watching pr0n?

The Savior
03-13-2002, 05:25 PM
Link - Didn't you see the smilies by Dar's post? He was just kidding (I think)

Darunia
03-13-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by The Savior
Link - Didn't you see the smilies by Dar's post? He was just kidding (I think)

I was only jokin (Some people...:rolleyes: )

Jemsee
03-13-2002, 06:09 PM
I was at a nudist colony once in S. Cal. Its not what one might think, at least this one wasn't. It was fun but you get used to it.
Then it got boring.
You can't run or play games, it's better to stay covered.

Link 101
03-13-2002, 07:07 PM
How can people do that though it is embarassing. Walkin' around in the nude and all. But I guys if you were born in a Nudist Colony it wouldn't matter.

cyberkitten
03-13-2002, 08:10 PM
there's nothing wrong with being naked. some people are more comfortable and prefer to be that way when possible.
as far as the guys are concerned, erections are a normal thing, and we all understand that just because you have one doesn't mean you're wanting to have sex right now. sometimes they just happen. generally people carry a towel around, the men use them to either sit on or cover their groin should an erection "pop up" and women carry one around to sit on. most nudists/naturalists don't sit bareass on the ground. i would imagine having ants crawling over your ass would be sorta unpleasant.
and nudist colonies don't have strict rules. you only have to be as naked as you're comfortable with. if you're comfy running around in nothing but a tshirt, that's ok too.

MottZilla
03-14-2002, 12:51 AM
Clothes are worn for protection though. It'd be stupid not to wear clothes outside. All the insects and it could be really cold out, dust, dirt, whatever. I'd never walk around naked outside. That's just eww. :p In a house though, provided it's not some sick old not taken care of house or anything, that wouldn't be bad.

Menokh
03-14-2002, 12:55 AM
Doesn't anyone find it odd that we are the only species on this planet that wears clothes? I do. I mean, rats drag their balls on the ground behind them and they don't need any protection.

I would like to go to a nudist colony for a little while. I don't mind being nude, I just feel weird if I'm not sure what other people would think, but in a nudist colony no one would care.

MottZilla
03-14-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
Doesn't anyone find it odd that we are the only species on this planet that wears clothes? I do. I mean, rats drag their balls on the ground behind them and they don't need any protection.

I would like to go to a nudist colony for a little while. I don't mind being nude, I just feel weird if I'm not sure what other people would think, but in a nudist colony no one would care.

No I don't. I love clothes. :p And we also are no longer the original human species you know. I believe we are weaker now that we've relied on clothes and such so long.

AtmaWeapon
03-14-2002, 01:11 AM
Clothes are cool. We wear them for the protection that somehow we have lost through evolution. Sometimes clothes can enhance our capabilities, though. A bullet-proof vest is clothing, and it provides protection from tiny deadly flying pieces of metal. A condom is technically clothing, and it protects from tiny swimming pieces of protein. Rollerblades and brass knuckles are clothing, and together they can provide lots of entertainment!

So, even though some people prefer to be naked, I don't believe that clothing is necessarily bad.