PDA

View Full Version : The World Is Full Of Evil Sinister Malcontent Bastards...

Dragon Omega
03-13-2002, 12:50 AM
Today, one of my neighbors was kicked out because her ex-boyfriend said that she beat her children, which I know for a fact was a lie. This guy was such an evil bastard! This guy was always beating her and even did worse things that I shall not mention because children are present.

The world is full of evil bastards. This sucks...:mischief:

Ekulf
03-13-2002, 12:52 AM
I couldn't agree with you more!

E-FORCE
03-13-2002, 12:55 AM
Yep. Welcome to the real world! Most of the population are a bunch of a$$holes either because of years of bitterness, born that way, or some little event that caused them to be that way such as being an abused child, raped, or ditched.

Jemsee
03-13-2002, 01:05 AM
Is there anything you can do to help her?
Can you vouch for her in any way, letting people know that she was slandered by the ex.?

Dragon Omega
03-13-2002, 01:11 AM
Nope. The whole block knows she doesn't beat her children, but he informed someone and they inspected the house to see if it was fit for living purposes. She had to leave because it was too small for the kids to live in. The bastard knew these, which is why he called in the first place. He was very possessive. the sick thing is that the guy was already married.:mischief:

Drunken Tiger
03-13-2002, 01:46 AM
That's just not right!! whats the world coming to??:(

cap2030
03-13-2002, 03:16 AM
She was kicked out cause the house was too small???
I mean it's a house how small could it be.
and yes the bastard should pay.

CH@O$
03-13-2002, 04:12 AM
the world has to be full of evil bastards or we (the cool) would have no one to hate, and that would be so sad