PDA

View Full Version : easy dungeon question

synbios1978
03-12-2002, 10:58 PM
I feel stupid for asking this, but I'm completely new to ZQuest, and I was following the tutorial in an attempt to learn ZQuest. Everything was going great until I got to making my first dungeon. I created the new map, and got to Chapter 3: Step 2. I select tile 47 and screen 70, but the tileset (not sure of terminology), is still overworld green instead of the dungeon color that appears in the dungeons. If someone could please help me figure out how to change the colors of the tileset/colorset?? (I know the plus/minus but I mean to something that's not one of the default colors) on the right side of the screen, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

plith
03-12-2002, 11:03 PM
*Laughs real hard*

Sorry, it's just how trivial a problem like that seems now. First of all, how you change the color that it looks like on ZQuest doesn't affect how it looks when played (that's based on the Dmap and all).

But in answer to your question, try pressing 1.

synbios1978
03-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Plith,

Thank you for the information. I feel like such a noobie right now it's ridiculous...oh yeah, I am. :D But, seriously, thanks big time because that was driving me nuts. Now, back to the tutorial.

Yahoo!!!

K-Teclis
03-14-2002, 10:20 AM
OH! It's nice to see that *easy* problems are just in someones head...:D