PDA

View Full Version : Another push block bug

Jigglysaint
03-12-2002, 09:10 PM
For the infinite push block, make a plus sign out of blocks that have no combo set to them. Then place flag 61 on them. Now play the game and try to move them. Some of the blocks move, while others don't. Leave the screen and move them again from a different spot and other blocks will not move. So basically, some blocks get stuck when clumped together.

Dark Nation
03-13-2002, 07:30 AM
Tried it but can't duplicate your problem. Make a quest that exhibits this behavior and e-mail it to me at [email protected].

Jigglysaint
03-13-2002, 07:41 PM
Will do as soon as I get home. I've got a quest ready to go with that.

I just sent the quest, and I have a suggestion that, unfortunatly, isn't implementable.

Dark Nation
03-14-2002, 07:17 AM
Works fine for me over here. Also, on your first screen, I noticed that you had covered up some stuff using layer 1. It looks like you moved the push block twice before deciding where you wanted it to go. You might want to turn off layer 1 so you can see what you did. Then, turn on layer 1 and turn off layer 0 to correct it. :shrug:

Jigglysaint
03-14-2002, 03:04 PM
Hmm, maybe it's the layers that's making thr problems happen. Have you tried replicating the block formation in another quest? When I get home I'll see about what is exactly the problem is. Oh, did the game move slow for you, or is it just memory thing?