PDA

View Full Version : Possible Testers? (This thread primarily for Glenn, though opinions welcome.)

Cyclone
03-12-2002, 07:01 PM
First, check VEL's comments in plith's thread in ZC Discussion (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51614).

Now, my question: VEL, as stated, never saw the announcement for beta testers even though he was at the forums every day. The problem is that the announcements you see at the top of a forum page don't appear in the new posts area (http://boards.armageddongames.com/search.php?s=&action=getnew), where he always looks for anything new to post in. Therefore, he could not have "applied" for his spot in here.

My request: Glenn, can you talk to VEL about this and, if satisfied, possibly allow him in here? Last I heard you say, you were still seeking another tester.

The other person in mind to me is plith. He was away from the forums (the self-ban trick, at the time), and therefore couldn't possibly send you a PM. He returned after the beta team was set in place...obviously, too late.

So there...I've put two more names up for consideration. I understand if you don't allow either of them; however, I think both are qualified for the task in here.

The floor is open for comments. :)

Is greeted by an owl hooting.

Yes, comments. :)

Cyclone
[email protected]

Jigglysaint
03-12-2002, 07:27 PM
For Vel I can understand, but you need to realize just how many people who were dying to be a tester who didn't see the topic. Maybe if there is another round.

KJAZZ
03-12-2002, 07:37 PM
I agree fully, Cyclone. Those are two people who very much deserve to be testers, and they would do a great job at that.

Glenn the Great
03-12-2002, 07:39 PM
I had already chosen Chronos as #25 before VEL sent me an application the other day. Well, I'm not going to violate the policy I made, as 25 is plenty, and all of our testers are very good. VEL will be one of my prime choices whenever we need more testers.

Cyclone
03-12-2002, 07:42 PM
Ah, I hadn't realized that you got someone...otay, not a problem. Waves to Chronos.

NEway, like I said, just thought I'd bring them up as candidates. VEL especially, for his not even knowing it was up.

Now off to write a ****ing test... :mad:

Cyclone
[email protected]

JayeM
03-12-2002, 07:51 PM
I had read that post this morning...

Vel: I was working on the new enemies for the BS tiles, and the BS Zelda quest.

Is anyone doing this now that Vel is gone?