PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology

millmill
03-12-2002, 01:04 AM
Bracketology- the study of the NCAA Men's basketball tournament field of 64.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

I've started a group for AGN members to fill out their tournament brackets on ESPN Fantasy Games. If you would like to join up, just goto the website I provided, login in, fill out your bracket, and under Group Directory, in the Search line type AGN. That should take you to the group which I created. The password for the group is:

rogue

The only thing I ask if you join the group is that you use your AGN username as your entryname, so it is easy for everyone to tell who is playing. The winner of the group will get bragging rights on these forums as a true bracketologists.

If you have any questions, just post them here, also the deadline is this Thursday at noon Eastern Standard Time to have your brackets filled out if you want to play.

Starkist
03-12-2002, 02:14 AM
w00t!! I'm in!

Well, I would be if I could find your group......

Jemsee
03-12-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by millmill
Bracketology- the study of the NCAA Men's basketball tournament field of 64.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

I've started a group for AGN members to fill out their tournament brackets on ESPN Fantasy Games. If you would like to join up, just goto the website I provided, login in, fill out your bracket, and under Group Directory, in the Search line type AGN. That should take you to the group which I created. The password for the group is:

rogue

...went to the link, umm...by log in do I have to register there?
'cus I didn't see a place to log in, except for "name, and password". Tryed that with rogue but nothing.:confused:

millmill
03-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Yea, you'll have to register an account if you don't already have an ESPN username. Just click on Register for a free account next to the sign in icon and fill it out.

SiliconHero
03-14-2002, 01:45 PM
Thanks, but I've already mapped mine out on Yahoo! Maybe next time, eh?

*waits for the fantasy baseball season to begin*

Do you need to pay to play other fantasy sports on ESPN?

EDIT: Never mind...I'm in.

Starkist
03-15-2002, 03:24 AM
One day and my bracket is shot to pieces. It was nice knowing me... :blah:

millmill
03-15-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by SiliconHero

Do you need to pay to play other fantasy sports on ESPN?

Most of the ESPN fantasy games are free, however the major ones that they have, like Fantasy Baseball, cost money to play. Usually, though, they offer free fantasy leagues like their major ones, except they don't offer all of the extras as they do in the major ones, like live fantasy drafts for example.

Originally posted by Starkist
One day and my bracket is shot to pieces. It was nice knowing me...

Yea, I noticed you don't have your Gonzaga avatar anymore. I had them making it into the Elite Eight. It seems like the higher seeds had major shoting problems in Albuquerque today.

Starkist
03-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Three of the four teams I had in the Final Four were knocked out in the first round. Two 12 seeds beats the 5 seeds yesterday. Oh well.

I wanted to see Kansas lose last night too. :(