PDA

View Full Version : Iceman2x is your emporer

Pirate
03-11-2002, 11:54 PM
and dont you forget it ;)

:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
i LOVE THESE DAMNED SMILIES!
ARR IM A PIRATE!

btw, that quote up there i got that from bigjoe, and still, to this VERY day, is in effect, now all of you, bow down to me!

dont ask the location of the post, becaue it was destroyed in the move, with general bitching >_< which is why breaker left! EVERYONE REJOICE! THAT DAMNED n00b BASHER IS GONE! you too cyclone, you know your happy ;)

Jigglysaint
03-11-2002, 11:58 PM
I'm not even going to lecture you on spamming. If Liceman2x is my emporer, then how come he was so easy to ban?

which is why breaker left! EVERYONE REJOICE! THAT DAMNED n00b BASHER IS GONE! you too cyclone, you know your happy

Did I the sound of flames? Don't dis Cyclone!

Pirate
03-11-2002, 11:59 PM
because it is soo easy for him to come back, why retaliate?

AlexMax
03-12-2002, 12:10 AM
What hole did you climb out of?

And what did we tell you about NOT COMING BACK TO AGN!!!!!

You had better be glad that you have not decided to show yourself in chat...

(Oh, and by the way, GB isn't dead, it's just a disabled forum. You could find it if you were smart enough (which eleminates you finding it within the next 2,993 years))

Take the honors of banning Iceman2x...someone...anyone...before I do something I regret...

Fiyerstorm
03-12-2002, 12:14 AM
Bug off before I go ghetto on you.....

Jigglysaint
03-12-2002, 12:14 AM
Can be an Admin for a few secs so I can deleate this joker? "crickets cherp" Okay, maybe not. Here' an idea, don't close the topic and let's fight!

Daarkseid
03-12-2002, 12:15 AM
This isn't going to result in anything productive... Topic Closed.

plith
Actually... it is dead. When the forums moved to vB, the posts in GB were lost and Warlord just never brought the forum back.

Pirate
does he still post there though?
and im not trying to start a flame war here... im trying to actually be a nice little guy... (o_O did i just say that)

Glenn the Great
03-12-2002, 08:14 AM
Member Banned.

General Bitching is not dead. It is alive and well, along with all of its posts. It is just disabled.