PDA

View Full Version : HAHA! I get to see RE before any of you!

Fiyerstorm
03-11-2002, 07:30 PM
I won 4 free tickets to see an advanced screening of Resdent Evil tonight at 7:30! SHIBBY HUH?:mega: :kawaii: :kawaii: :mega:

The Savior
03-11-2002, 08:06 PM
I didn't even know that RE was becoming a movie. :(

Burning BaneWolf
03-11-2002, 08:24 PM
How did you win them?

Foxy
03-11-2002, 08:30 PM
The special effects in that movie look awesome, but I think it would just be way too scary for me. I just can't handle things like that anymore. :tongue: Let us know how it is, JJ and DP might drag me to see it this weekend for JJ's birthday. *lol*

Burning BaneWolf
03-11-2002, 08:38 PM
I hope its good!
I also hope you will give me one of the tickets...please?:female:

Ah well, I'll just check it out when it comes out...

Melonhead
03-11-2002, 08:48 PM
sweet
tell us if its good, movie tickets are pricey:angry:

Jemsee
03-12-2002, 05:33 AM
I loved those games. 'cept the story sort of left you thinking there would be another game, following that same story.

Your a lucky duck for winning tickets. Have fun and enjoy.:drool:

Drunken Tiger
03-12-2002, 05:39 AM
Tell us all about it!!

And foxy.. i thought too much exitement was bad for the baby???:shrug:

goKi
03-12-2002, 05:49 AM
oh yeah! i wanan see that so much, i dunno of an australian release date yet though :(

Drunken Tiger
03-12-2002, 05:56 AM
Are they ever gonna release it in australia?!?! but Spiderman looks good!! i might fo see that!! has anyone seen it yet????

theplustwo
03-12-2002, 12:24 PM
I don't think the Spider-Man movie is out quite yet, but they started previewing it heavily on TV...

It looks kind of hokey, though:

Aunt Mae (it is aunt mae, right?): Peter, you do to much, you're not Superman, you know.

Peter: :stunned comedic expression:

But the preview might be misleading, I'd have to see the movie to see whats up.

Warlock
03-12-2002, 01:27 PM
Let me know if it's crap or not.. I suspect it is.. Tomb Raider was crap and even that looked mildly interesting in the previews.. RE previews have been lame and given me no incentive to actually see it. Plus I still can't get over them casting Mila Jolavitch (or whatever it's spelled) in that.. it's crazy.. the chick can't act! That one commercial where it has her crouching and looking around with the gun in her had, that has got to be one of the most messed up facial expressions I have seen in awhile :D haha.. her eyes are huge!

Anyways, lemme know if it's good.. I suppose it's possible (but unlikely, you can tell by the commercials it is just made to be a cash cow like Tomb Raider was)..

Pryme8
03-12-2002, 01:35 PM
The best part of tomb raider is when she was in the shower... and when she got out of the water at the end!

Warlock
03-12-2002, 01:41 PM
bah, that was the worst part. It confirmed exactly why that movie was made. As someone who actually went to the movie to see the MOVIE, I was a bit offended. It's not that I don't like seein' Angelina Jolie naked (although she wasn't, if I wanted to see her neked I'd just watch Gia), it's just that it was completely unnecessary and pointless.. bah

mrz84
03-12-2002, 07:02 PM
I won 4 free tickets to see an advanced screening of Resdent Evil tonight at 7:30! SHIBBY HUH? and when you're watching it, remember two things. one: the ending you'll see was changed from the original intended ending becaise if it was left unhindered, the movie would be rated x (im not sayin anything else so i dont spoil it any more than i have.:rolleyes: ) and two: :kawaii: