PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Hyrule Beta Testers Needed.

Qale
03-11-2002, 06:24 PM
Alrighty folks, right after I post this I'm going to work on finishing up Level 8. That'll make the quest done and ready for hot beta testing action. Hardcore baby!

Escape from Hyrule is my 2nd Quest.
It's my first attempt at Newfirst graphics.
It has 1/2 overworld, multiple caves, and 8 dungeons.

Basically it's a time waster of a quest that I hope someone will find interesting enough to play but is hardly innovative. ;)

I would love to have 5 beta testers, but I know that I'll start with that number and end up with less. Heh. That's okay. Let's just keep it at five for now.

So to sign up for the beta test please reply with your email addy and you'll probably recieve the quest tonight.

EDIT: The quest is finished and ready for beta testing. Come on now people, be nice and test my quest.

EDIT: For those who missed the screenies from before:

Take a look at this. (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50817)

Always,
Qale

Nick
03-11-2002, 09:19 PM
I would test it, but unfortunately I've got a lot of stuff to do at school this week. :(

Anyway, from the screen or two I've seen of it, it looks good. Someone really should beta test it though (I would, but that reason above prevents me from doing it). :)

Qale
03-12-2002, 04:14 PM
I have one tester signed up and rip rarin' to go -- whatever that means -- and would love to have a few more. Don't all volunteer all at once now.

Come on, you played Fantasia and that was using classic graphics. Surely this is going to be a little better than that. :tongue:

Qale

ImHoney7
03-12-2002, 05:30 PM
Now that I am back online, I will beta test your quest if you still want someone to test it. Here is my email if you do. [email protected] :heart:

Shadow
03-12-2002, 08:02 PM
I too will test like some people I have to much time on my hands,:laughing: anyway email me at [email protected]

Qale
03-12-2002, 08:41 PM
YAY! I've got 3 beta testers. Hopefully none of them will get discouraged and drop out. I said I'd take 5, so if 2 more of you out there wanna join in, post a reply with your email so I can send you the files.

Thanks so much Shadow, ImHoney, and Paul_Doo.

Qale
:kawaii:

YourDead
03-16-2002, 05:51 PM
I would also like to test your game, Escape from Hyrule.

e-mail: [email protected]

Qale
03-16-2002, 07:29 PM
You got alot of catching up to do, but I guess I'll let you in on the hot beta testing action. HARDCORE! Oh yeah.

Uh. What?

Qale

::Sending files::