PDA

View Full Version : game systems

slayer6896
03-11-2002, 04:22 PM
what system do u like or want?

Brasel
03-11-2002, 04:28 PM
I like PS2, GBA, and the ole PSX, SNES, NES, and GB systems. I didn't vote for GCN or XBOX cause I haven't really played either of them.

Dirk the Daring
03-11-2002, 04:36 PM
I have a N64 and GameCube, would like to get GBA. I have not played PS2 or XBox......

eastness21
03-11-2002, 04:43 PM
I like GCN, GBA, N64, well all nintendo stuff. But I hate Xbox. People act like bill gates is such a dork and stuff, but then they say that Xbox is the (someone actually said this to me, and many other people though not using the same words.) "Radest system yet"and"Nintendo only has baby games" God Damn it that is the stupidest most non descript Steriotype EVER and people constantly say it. It's Like saying pizza is gross i tried it once but i dont like black olives, I'd rather have something newer and Xtreme. [boy am i gonna get yelled at now]

Daarkseid
03-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Well, it can't honestly be said that games for the Gamacube had exclusively mature audiences in mind, but Nintendo is still capable of making some damn fun games. Pikmin, despite the cutesy innocense of it, is fun as hell to play. I would not mind seeing a sequel to it in the future.

I have a PS2, I love it to death, but I also want a GC especially after the RE series became exclusive to it, and now that Square is going to be releasing games for it, I'll need my bases covered again in case Square decides to make some exclusives for the GC(I would hope not, but its possible).

NerdWarrior
03-11-2002, 06:21 PM
GCN, GBA, SNES, NES...etc.
No one has voted for X-Box...

SiliconHero
03-11-2002, 06:56 PM
What are you talking about? I voted for X-Box...they took Jet Set Radio Future away from me...I wanted it to appear on GameCube or PS2, but I guess I might as well play one. After all, they ARE just video game systems...

NerdWarrior
03-11-2002, 07:33 PM
No one had voted prior to your comment. I do think the PS2 is good, but with Square and all, I'm going to wait a bit more, and get a GBA instead. (FF6 on GBA? Get outta here!) PS2 and Sony still r0x0r.

Tygore
03-11-2002, 08:23 PM
GC & GBA are good, but...

SNES IS #1!

Jemsee
03-12-2002, 06:19 AM
Yes...

that is yes I like gaming systems. Would buy them all if I could.
Have a SNES, N64, PS1, GB, GBC, and GBA. Oh and the PC of course.
I plan on getting the GameCube(Dolphin, always liked that name) and a PS2. Looking forward to the GC and GBA combo stuff, sounds fun.