PDA

View Full Version : Assignment anxiety

Jigglysaint
03-11-2002, 04:20 PM
We have heard about test anxiety, but has anyone ever found it to be a real problem doing assignments? I have. I seem to freeze up when I have one due because I don't know where to begin. I seem to be afraid of going offtopic, and doing things wrong. It's been difficult because I have 2 assignments that are overdue and I haven't started them yet. I feal some sort of fear and dispair when faced with these assignments.

On the otherhand, test are easy and even a 50 mark test with essays and short answers are simple-with a scribe since my writing is not legible.

I realise that I am just about the opposite of everybody that ever existed, and in many areas. Sometimes I feel like I am dumb, even though I get 90's on tests I didn't even study for. Anybody anything remotely the same way?

Brasel
03-11-2002, 04:24 PM
I understand you man, I feel the same way.

I can take tests, but I can't do homeword assignments for the life of me. I have summeries for 21 chapters due tomorrow and I haven't done any of them yet. I plan on doing that tonight hopefully if I can somehow bring myself to do it.

inori
03-11-2002, 04:41 PM
I don't really have anxiety over homeworks ... I just procrastinate too much. Usually, I know I can do my assignments, but I just keep putting them off because, well, posting on AGN is more interesting.