PDA

View Full Version : Do You Watch The News?

theplustwo
03-11-2002, 01:50 PM
I personally never watch the local stuff (south central wisconsin) since it's all fluff:

Anchor Lady: 'And, as you can tell by the frowny-face that I'm making, this story should shock and frighten you...'

But sometimes the National stuff is okay.

Pryme8
03-11-2002, 02:11 PM
I happen to like the "Naked News" tv show... alot of... ehhem good information up there!:shrug:

Jigglysaint
03-11-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Pryme8
I happen to like the "Naked News" tv show... alot of... ehhem good information up there!:shrug:

Isn't that filmed in Toronto?

Pryme8
03-11-2002, 02:24 PM
not sure i watch it throught the internet... lol

leeer
03-11-2002, 03:47 PM
Yes, I watch the news every morning - it's the first thing I do when I get up.

Daarkseid
03-11-2002, 04:07 PM
I sometimes watch the local news, which will report the national news and report on international incidents, but when it comes to local stuff, I'm much less interested unless it comes down to local government or state.

In fact, just recently, Idaho's legislature caused a minor international incident by voting in favor of a bill that publicly supports the Basque community in Idaho and got the attention of the Spanish government because of some of the wording in the bill that calls for Basques to be able to determine their own rule in Spain and southern France.

Otherwise though, if its fluff, I ignore it. I usually get the majority of my news from the Newspaper(The Idaho Statesman).