PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Oracles help

Zeo
03-10-2002, 11:36 PM
I need hep witha couple things in The Oracles games.

1. How inthe land of Hyrule do I transfer the Item Secrets BACK to Lymbria from Holodrum!? I can't find anyone in Ages to talk to to get my Gaint Sword, Master Sword, Level Three shiled, and a few other such odds and ends!

2. Where in the Triforce's Shadow do I find that piece o'junk known as the Lens of Truth, or its equivlent!

Any help would be appreciated.

Mak-X
03-10-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Zeo

1. How inthe land of Hyrule do I transfer the Item Secrets BACK to Lymbria from Holodrum!? I can't find anyone in Ages to talk to to get my Gaint Sword, Master Sword, Level Three shiled, and a few other such odds and ends!

2. Where in the Triforce's Shadow do I find that piece o'junk known as the Lens of Truth, or its equivlent!

1. Go to the Maku Tree in Labrynna and talk to Faore. She'll ask you for a secret and you give the password you got from Holodrum that lets you bring the item over into Ages.

2. Lens of Truth in the Oracle games? Maybe I need to beat the last dungeon in Ages...

*b*
03-11-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Zeo

1) go to www.templeof4seasons.cjb.net/ you need to be in a continued game to get those items. the biggoron's sword is in the past, goron "Target Carts". not sure where the master sword is, but I

2) there isn't a lens of truth or equivelant in the oracle games. why?

Washu
03-12-2002, 02:06 PM
The same pass I used from Holodrum to Labrynna? Cool, We've been trying to do that for weeks!

And as for his next question I'm also having problems finding Twinrova, due to that stupid Eye of Deceit puzzle.

vegeta1215
03-12-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Washu
The same pass I used from Holodrum to Labrynna? Cool, We've been trying to do that for weeks!

And as for his next question I'm also having problems finding Twinrova, due to that stupid Eye of Deceit puzzle.

The eyes are all looking in different directions, but there is one direciton none is looking. GO that way, and keep on doing so. You'll get to the end.

Zeo
03-13-2002, 08:29 AM
*b*

Actaully,I've got the secrets to gettng the items, its getting them back to the other game.

Mak-X

"Go to the Maku Tree in Labrynna and talk to Faore. She'll ask you for a secret and you give the password you got from Holodrum that lets you bring the item over into Ages."

Nope. Faore is locked with a secret "of traveling through time" 5 characters long, the secret of Holodrum, deos NOT work! Its about 15 characters too long

Mak-X
03-13-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Zeo
*b*

Actaully,I've got the secrets to gettng the items, its getting them back to the other game.

Mak-X

"Go to the Maku Tree in Labrynna and talk to Faore. She'll ask you for a secret and you give the password you got from Holodrum that lets you bring the item over into Ages."

Nope. Faore is locked with a secret "of traveling through time" 5 characters long, the secret of Holodrum, deos NOT work! Its about 15 characters too long

Uh, Zeo...You mean the 20 character password you got for beating Oracle of Seasons that lets you continue your quest in Oracle of Ages? Your supposed to use the file select screen and choose "secrets", and enter that password to continue your quest. You do this instead of just selecting a new file and starting from scratch. You can't access secrets otherwise.

All of the item passwords are to be told to Faore. "Secrets of traveling through time" doesn't mean anything special, she just wants the passwords that came from Holodrum in Seasons.

Take a good look at the "Secrets" section of the manual.

obi
03-13-2002, 10:54 AM
When she asks you the first question when you speak to faoe say yes. then you should be able to put in a shorter, five lette password. But the password will only work when you speat to the person in the game, it works like a switch.
The good thig is, I can play the game on my emulator and GB as the password system is very good!

Washu
03-13-2002, 02:08 PM
I thank you for help, we finnaly made it to Twinrova.

As for the other one, the 20 charator password has already been entered and Veran defeated, Farore asks "Do you know the seceret to traveling through time?" with a Yes/No prompt. None of the passes for the upgrades from seasons are accepted

vegeta1215
03-13-2002, 04:04 PM
K, let me get this straight. you did this:

Seasons base game->Ages linked game (entered password from Seasons, and got the same name, an extra heart at the beginning of Ages)?

So, did you beat Twinrova yet? You get a surprise after that :D

You'll soon get another 20 character long secret, called the Hero's Secret, after you beat Twinrova and the last boss. When you start a new game with this, you'll have the same name etc...and a special ring. If you played Seasons->Ages, I recommend starting this game on Ages so you can then do Ages->Seasons.

Otherwise, the other secrets you get (besides the ring secret given by the snakes in Vasu's place) the other secrets are only 5 characters long. You'll run into some characters in the gmae that weren't there before, and they'll ask you to go back to the base game and tell some person a secret, then they'll give you a secret to take the item you receive back to the linked game.

It's complicated, but it helps if you have the instruction booklet.

BTW, Faeroe will always ask you if you know a secret.