PDA

View Full Version : brown looks SO much better don't ya think?

DarkFlameWolf
03-10-2002, 06:46 PM
after getting the password to Revenge 2, I immediately went in and changed the ONE thing I didn't like: The PINK level 6! blarg! Why couldn't you have done it brownish Prince? It would have looked just as good and less blinding! :P
http://www.planetdescent.com/darkwolf/temporary/brown.gif

C-Dawg
03-10-2002, 06:56 PM
Well, I think MSC made it pink because he's a "pink" sort of guy. I mean, he runs around calling himself "Prince"... sort of indicative of an alternative lifestyle, maybe? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Prince, I support your life choices and applaud you for being so comfortable with them you can put them in your game. :D

Tygore
03-10-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Well, I think MSC made it pink because he's a "pink" sort of guy. I mean, he runs around calling himself "Prince"... sort of indicative of an alternative lifestyle, maybe? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Prince, I support your life choices and applaud you for being so comfortable with them you can put them in your game. :D

:odd:

Umm... didn't his wife join? My gusee is that he's a Kirby fan....

C-Dawg
03-10-2002, 07:15 PM
Whats wrong with having a wife? What did YOU think I was insinuating, Tygore?

Tygore
03-10-2002, 07:22 PM
1.Nothing, I was trying to contradict you.

2.That he was a homosexual.

DarkFlameWolf
03-10-2002, 07:30 PM
I have something to say to that that Prince told me the other day, but that would probably incriminate him in some way, so......despite how evil I am to say it, I am deciding not to, for Prince's sake. C-dawg wold never leave him alone if I said it. :rolleyes: :D

Raichu86
03-10-2002, 07:50 PM
That's the first (and only :tongue: ) thing I changed too. :lol: The brown doe look pretty good. Red looks OK too.

BTW Tygore, I'm a Kirby fan too and I hate puke... err, pink.

C-Dawg
03-10-2002, 08:27 PM
Hehe, what dark secrets the people on this board have.

DarkFlameWolf
03-10-2002, 10:00 PM
yay, Raichu agrees with me! :D

Yapollo
12-23-2009, 10:16 PM
I do have to agree that the pink coloring was a bit too much upon finishing the dungeon. I do enjoy ironically having alternating dungeons of bright and dark colors for ZQuest games. I guess I like variety.

DarkFlameWolf
12-24-2009, 01:21 AM
holy crap dude, where in 2002 did this thread come from?!
(read previous post to find the necroposter) :P