PDA

View Full Version : the RPG progresses as AGN's storyline gets directly involved

MetaStaiford
03-10-2002, 03:54 PM
ok, first off, heres a chart of everyone who signed up in the other thread (which is near the bottom of the 5th page in GD as i write this)

~Rijuhn: In GD bar and grill.~
~Axel: In GD bar and grill.~
~Elemental Knight: Just outside GD bar and grill.~
~MSU: In GD bar and grill, discussing the MPQ.~
~Trusso: In GD bar and grill.~
~NerdWarrior: Working on a laptop in GD bar and grill (making an RPG in other words)~
~Arcayn: In GD bar and grill.~
~me2: Just outside GD bar and grill.~
~MetaStaiford: In GD bar and grill, discussing the MPQ~
~Littlebuddy: In GD bar and grill, in a booth where anything could happen, and he could watch without getting hurt
~Everyone else: Elsewhere~

So far, i've gotten character sheets and sign-up approvals from
Rijuhn
Elemental Knight
Trusso
me2

and im gonna ask Axel and Nerdwarrior next time i see them

and i dont think MSU even remembers signing up, i asked him.

littlebuddy, your still just a spectator until you say otherwise

so the storyline progresses, and this is what happens

Tis another day at AGN, and the shadowy lurkers are still here, but this time theres not just 5 or 6, theres closer to 20 of them, and they seem to have something on their minds. This time, about 6 or 7 of them are asking rather suspicious questions, about how the administration works, how bannings work, but the most common question from them is alerting a few of the members

"Wheres the frog!"

Its not exactly clear what they want, but they dont appear to be carrying any weapons. They seem to be planning something, but what? Only time will tell

~anyone else wanna join this RPG?~

NerdWarrior
03-10-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
"Wheres the frog!"

In my breakfast cereal. :lol:
My character is totally messed up. I'm a Red Mage with a staff, one black magic, and one tech ability (Staff changes into sword). I'm supposed to have a sword standard! Oh well, the ability will be cool, with fancy transformations while the enemy just sits there (yes, yes, I can't remember who said it originally).

Axel
03-18-2002, 04:16 PM
should I give stats here or try to get you in chat?

MasterSwordUltima
03-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Silly Meta, I remember signing up...oh, I'm in the bar and grill, I guess I'm special! Talking about MPQ with Meta am I? Nifty. I am indeed a Red Mage, but not much for magic. I am more intent on the sword skills,such as ManaSlash, but I can learn Magic Sword (i.e. FireSword). So I guess I'm pretty even, not the best in magic or fighting, but pretty good by myself....

soa....frog!? WHERE HE GO!? Do they not know he turned back into a human...oops...

Axel
03-19-2002, 04:02 PM
maybe we should pick a time to all be on AIM?