PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Flood

C-Dawg
03-09-2002, 04:32 PM
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but has it seemed to anyone else like this forum is getting an unusual increase in the number of newbie questions recently. Did we start advertising somewhere new, or something?

-C

Immortal Warrior
03-09-2002, 07:20 PM
Very true, perhaps a frozen topic should be made, with the answer to every Newbie question in it.
I'm sure it'd help me somewhat :rolleyes:

VEL
03-09-2002, 08:17 PM
HELP! I'm drowning in newbies! (glub glub glub) :laughing:

theplustwo
03-09-2002, 10:38 PM
Help! I am a newbie (well, sort of) Glub glub glub! :cyclops: ( I don't know what the cyclops means, but i laughed when I was looking at the smileys, so there)

plith
03-09-2002, 11:27 PM
It's not as if AGN gets the same constant amount of newbies week to week. A few months ago people were complaining about the "sudden surge" in newbies, and then again a few months before that... and a few before that... Maybe you just joined during a lull...

Cyclone
03-09-2002, 11:38 PM
Newbie spurts are sporadic. I suppose it's possible that yet another outside site noticed this one (and, of course, ZC), and those sites started to advertise it themselves. Try typing Zelda Classic into a search engine and see how many results you get that are actually Zelda Classic, most likely v1.84.

Cyclone
[email protected]