PDA

View Full Version : Away to Quebec...

Skatche
03-09-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm off to Quebec for a week, chums. Maybe I'll have internet towards the later part of the week, but until then, see ya round.

Zaphod Q. IX
03-11-2002, 01:26 PM
Boy...Skatche is going to be surprised when he gets back. He's now a moderator!
Figures it would happen while he was gone.:laughing:

Everybody congratulate Skatche, he's very deserving of his new position.

Here's the thread announcing his promotion:
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?threadid=51579

obi
03-11-2002, 01:42 PM
Have a nice trip, and congrats! :clap:

inori
03-11-2002, 04:33 PM
Excellent choices, I'd say. By the way, what's with the thing about AGN promoting people to mods and then not telling them? There seems to be a pattern here... And Skatche, what's in Quebec?

And a more obvious question... Why is Skatche's title still "Forum Regular?"

Zaphod Q. IX
03-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by inori
Excellent choices, I'd say. By the way, what's with the thing about AGN promoting people to mods and then not telling them? There seems to be a pattern here...
And a more obvious question... Why is Skatche's title still "Forum Regular?"
With Skatche and AtmaWeapon, I can tell you that they were PM'd...right after it happened...and right before it was made public. That way, when they log on, they get a PM and then see the thread congratulating them. Kinda makes your day when you log onto AGN to find that you've been made a mod. :D
At the time I'm posting this, I don't believe either one of them knows, since they haven't been on AGN.

I believe that Skatche's and AtmaWeapon's ranks will be updated as soon as they post. For Skatche that will be later this week.