PDA

View Full Version : This sucks...

Dechipher
03-09-2002, 01:31 AM
There was this spring dance at my school, right? And I finally got a date, this girl I've been asking forever. Saturday WAS the dance, until some idiot that got mad cause he couldn't go threatened to bring a bomb to the dance. So now it's postponed. To APRIL26. APRIL 26!!! Why not cancel the spring dance and call this the Summer dance? I mean, it's just my luck for something like this to happen. Plus, yesterday, my freind was laying on her bed, doing homework, and a car drove through, hitting her. My life is screwy.

Raichu86
03-09-2002, 01:36 AM
A car drove through your friend's bedroom? :odd:

If somebody threatened to bring a bomb, they should have arrested him.

Master Ghaleon
03-09-2002, 01:37 AM
I never went to any school dances when I was in school. Well that sucks that the dance was postponed. So are you and her dating or was it just for the dance? Is your freind that got hit by a car alright?

Dechipher
03-09-2002, 01:38 AM
dating.

my freind just got some bruises.

Master Ghaleon
03-09-2002, 01:39 AM
Thats sweet man, good luck with her!! Thats good that your freind didnt get seriously injured.

Dechipher
03-09-2002, 01:41 AM
I dont know , I mean, everything was looking up for me, and then BAM! The dance is canceled, my school is threatened, my parents break up, my freinds get hit by cars, and my freind is in jail (yes, the one who made the threat WAS my freind[emphasis on WAS])

Drunken Tiger
03-09-2002, 03:18 AM
Man that does suck!! But if you look at it this way things can only get better form here. I hope your friend is ok. And good luck with the chic!!:)

obi
03-09-2002, 05:24 AM
You know DT, seems to me the whole
'But if you look at it this way things can only get better form here'
thing acts like a jynx, don't say I din't warn you.

I hope all goes fine for you Dechipher.:D

Drunken Tiger
03-09-2002, 05:41 AM
You mean im jynxed now!?!:(
btw your ne avatar looks really cool!!:thumbsup:

cyberkitten
03-09-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Dechipher
and then BAM! The dance is canceled, my school is threatened, my parents break up, my freinds get hit by cars, and my freind is in jail

this is the point where you look around you and say "gee, my life sucks, but things could be worse...i could be you!"
which was one of the best things about working food service and retail. no matter how shitty i felt or how sorry for myself, there was always some other poor sap working with me whose day/life/whatever sucked worse than mine. sorta gave me a giggle and perked me up. yeah, i know it sounds bad, but the drama queens always had something to moan about..they lived for it. if it was cheering me up in some sick twisted way, then it couldn't be all bad.

Jemsee
03-09-2002, 12:00 PM
If you had planned on going out with the girl, see if you still can,
take her to dinner, or a movie. You can talk about the bomb threat and about your other friend who got hit by the car.
Then togather you can console each other, make each other happy w/ each others company. Isn't that what friends are for?:)

Pryme8
03-09-2002, 12:03 PM
things could be worse... she could have some type of STD or you could drop intoa coma! so think of the good stuff!

Dechipher
03-10-2002, 01:25 AM
Damn you DT!!! This had better be the last bad thing to happen!! My aunt just found out that she might have Sugar-Diabetes or something ike that, or one of two other diseases, which are both deadly. My mom told me today. I'm telling you, guys, I Think gods getting mad at me or something.
I know what's next....I'm going to get seriously injured, then learn that My entire family has been shot by the Feds, and my guitar has been stolen..

Pryme8
03-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Well... seing how I am GOD and alll ill tell you your family wont get shot... BUT!!! stop flamming newbies and mabie my rage will slowly go away!