PDA

View Full Version : fourms at school

Kid_Christ
03-08-2002, 01:24 PM
now moocow i see you are loged on this is school time get off!!!

~Kid_Christ~

:pimp:

Mitsukara
03-08-2002, 01:36 PM
[statements withdrawn]

EDIT:
I did kind of play rent-a-mod.. :(
Anyway, I'll try to stop myself from doing this again. I'm sorry:/

Zeo
03-08-2002, 01:44 PM
I use the forums at school, as that what this is, asking people?

The Savior
03-08-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer

This kind of thing should be kept to chat and private messages only. To my knowledge, this is not suitable post material.
You shouldn't tell people what to do when you have no real rank over them. If you're her mother, father, teacher, prinicpal, etc. you can tell her not to do this, but somehow I doubt that you are.
This post serves no purpose. Why did you post it?
For all you know, it may not even be schooltime for her. Perhaps she lives in a foreign country, or has graduated/dropped out. Perhaps she's homeschooled and has completed her work for the week. Perhaps she's sick. There are a variety of reasons why she might not even be in school.
This kind of post would most likely be frowned on by moderators/administrators.

It's a joke. They know eachother.
See first point.
Yeah, but really none of the things posted here serves a purpose
See the first point again.
*shrug* All I know is that playign rent-a-mod is also frowned upon.

Toolie
03-08-2002, 01:57 PM
The Savior telling it how it is! :D

Drunken Tiger
03-09-2002, 03:41 AM
I always go on at schoool and that when i make the most errors because the teachers are always circling around!!
Next time when i post something stupid i was at school!!;)

goKi
03-09-2002, 05:58 AM
i never go on, cause i cant, the schools firewalls block out swearing etc, so i cant. :)

Drunken Tiger
03-09-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by goKi
i never go on, cause i cant, the schools firewalls block out swearing etc, so i cant. :)

That sometimes happen to me but if i tell the teacher its for a project he lifts the bans!! i have the best IT teacher!!

Gerudo
03-09-2002, 09:01 AM
It's a joke. They know eachother.
and THAT makes it ok to do it, when other people get the same damn message??

(You shouldn't tell people what to do when you have no real rank over them. If you're her mother, father, teacher, prinicpal, etc. you can tell her not to do this, but somehow I doubt that you are.)
See first point.
theres alot of this going on at AGN, everyone feels they rule other people, who the fuck cares?_

Yeah, but really none of the things posted here serves a purpose
yea well, isnt 'no-purpose posting' called SPAM?!! so SPAM IS allowed at AGN... wow, who'da thought... /sarcasm

*shrug* All I know is that playign rent-a-mod is also frowned upon.
frowned upon? half the f*cking community plays rent-a-mod, why single any person out??

im am soo glad there are special rules for specal people... let someone 'normal' post something like this and see what what response he/she gets... know what? hypocracy sucks....
:angry:

Sfon
03-09-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Gerudo

im am soo glad there are special rules for specal people... let someone 'normal' post something like this and see what what response he/she gets... know what? hypocracy sucks....
:angry:

Well, that's they way life is. There are people in almost every community that go by special rules for no good logical reason. AGN is no different. I highly doubt bringing it up will solve anything.

Overlord
03-09-2002, 10:19 AM
Actually, I'm pretty certain bringing it up won't solve anything. That's just the way things are :shrug: deal with it.

[rent a mod]This is gone off topic and should be closed[/rent a mod]

:rolleyes: oops, was that me? geez.. even I can play rent a mod ocasionally ;)

Jemsee
03-09-2002, 10:20 AM
It seems to me some folks are a bit touchy, 'bout stuff when its not even there beeswax.
Hey, jump right in before you know all the facts, I ass-u-me all the time.
As for rules...you no got 'da gold...you no make 'da rules.

The Savior
03-09-2002, 03:43 PM
and THAT makes it ok to do it, when other people get the same damn message??
Meh, see all the other stuff I wrote in this topic, I really don't want to reiterate it. (I wrote this part of the reply last)

theres alot of this going on at AGN, everyone feels they rule other people, who the fuck cares?
I think that much of the time, people tend to twist things into being a negetive statement. Much of what it considered to be "people bossing other people around" is really just one person trying to inform and/or help the other person out a bit.

yea well, isnt 'no-purpose posting' called SPAM?!! so SPAM IS allowed at AGN... wow, who'da thought... /sarcasm
I didn't really phrase that the way I wanted to at the time; what I should have said is "Many things posted here don't have a purpose except for some silly, lighthearted fun."

frowned upon? half the f*cking community plays rent-a-mod, why single any person out??
My rent-a-mod statement was a bit harsh, even for the pre-edited version of Jen's statements, and I was certainly not trying to single anybody out.

am soo glad there are special rules for specal people... let someone 'normal' post something like this and see what what response he/she gets... know what? hypocracy sucks....
As I said before, all this post was (probably) intended to be was a bit of lighthearted jabbing between friends, and idealy others as well. And now its turned into a mini-flamewar. See my negetivity statement.

Gerudo
03-09-2002, 03:57 PM
if you perceived my previous post as flaming, sorry... it wasnt intended as a flame. just pointing out some stuff that didnt sit well with me...

Link 101
03-09-2002, 03:58 PM
I go on AGN at school sometimes. Not often though.

Zaphod Q. IX
03-09-2002, 04:23 PM
Quite a few things don't sit right here with me.
Kid Christ...this topic is indeed inappropriate. Next time, please PM when it's something like this. Or tell her in person, since you do see her on a regular basis.
Gerudo...chill. No need to get so worked up.
Savior...sometimes telling people not to play rent-a-mod is just as bad as playing rent-a-mod.
Sfon...yes, some people do get away with things that they shouldn't because of who they know...:shrug: ...just like real life.

Bottom line:
Kid Christ is new. Kid Christ is also a friend of moo and WL.
So instead of everyone turning this into world war 3...couldn't you have just directed Kid Christ to Newbie Central, and been done with it? Does it have to be like a bad soap opera?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE AROUND HERE?¿?
Can we please just GET ALONG?

We are all acting like kindergartners lately. Bitching about this person getting away with this...or that person not being nice to me. JUST MOVE ON! the bullshit gets tiresome, and makes this much less fun for everyone involved.
I'll tell you what. Zeo isn't the only one around here sick of the bullshit. If things continue in this manner, I don't know how much of my time I'll be spending here. I'm not getting much from the "AGN experience" these days, frankly.

What is it going to take to make you people happy? Do you want me to warn KidChrist?
Fine...Kid Christ, this is a warning...please PM things like this in the future.
NOW, CAN WE FUCKING DROP IT?
Thank you very much.

And yes...this topic was spam...now it's a goddam train-wreck.
---topic closed, because I can't nuke the damn thing off the face of the planet---