PDA

View Full Version : "Leave your life of money"

Jigglysaint
03-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Link: Hmm, I've only started with one heart container, and I don't have any cash. What happens when I leave my last heart container?" "Ack, I'm dying, ahhh-huh? I just got two more heart containers?"

So anyway, what Link was trying to say is that if you start out with less than two heart containers, go to a toll room, and foolishly waste your only heart, you will die and gain two more hearts. Maybe if this was customizable, or at least make it work so that if you have only three or more hearts, the take life command only takes away life, not actually go up to three hearts.

Also a suggestion: A room where you have to chose between losing a magic container, or money, or life or magic, or two money values. We really need a toll room.

KJAZZ
03-08-2002, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I mentioned this bug a while back, but no one seemed to care. I like your multiple toll idea. Maybe if you choose the left toll, the left door opens, the middle toll the middle door opens, and the right toll the right toll opens. A new room type would have to be implemented but it would be worth it..:D